“They play the good stuff”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Bank Nightclub

Ranked #59 of 327 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Bay Area, CA
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“They play the good stuff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Great beats. Small dance floor. Drinks are spendy but if you don't expect that then you must not get out. Would go again. Especially if I were staying at the bellagio.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Hip hop Lovers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Went to the bank with a club crawl last weekend. It was one of our last destinations and we arrived there around 130am so there was no cover. The place was packed!! I would recommend going to this place if you have VIP service. If you like crowds and being packed like sardines then don't worry, if not VIP is the way to go. Granted we went on a night that Ryan Leslie was performing, which was a nice treat. The music was great a lot of hip hop, and some old school, and reggae hits. I didn't buy any drinks here so I can't comment on the quality of the bar but nonetheless it was a great time. Bottoms line: if you like hip hop you should at least check it out, but just be prepared for a packed house!!

Visited July 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“sucked”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

Watch yourself there. The bouncers are rude as hell. One put his hands on me for no reason when I was trying to present a ticket for a discount and grabbed the ticket by force. I had it out with him and caused a major public scene. I will be reporting this incident to the management there but will probably be treated like Rodney King was when he was in court.

Visited April 2014
5 Thank Mike C
Poplar, Wisconsin
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Only if you're a VIP....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

This club was only good for bottled table service and guys picking up chicks to bring to their area. Dance floor was tiny and crowed as was the bar. I would definately not go there again!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jan A
Doncaster, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Don't go, seriously just don't”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

My boyfriend and I got tricked into going here after getting a "free" wristband along the strip. Apparently we were given the "priority" pass. we'll see about that. We had nothing planned for the night so we headed back to our hotel to get dressed up and we were shocked once we got into Bellagio. The priority queue was the longest compared to the normal queue!

Everyone had the same wristband as us and believed they were given the "priority" treatment. Since it was free, we didn't mind waiting and swapped places to go on the slot machines nearby.

Anyway, 30 minutes went and the queue didn't move because a lot of the skimpily dressed girls at the back of the queue were allowed in before us. I didn't want to judge or anything but then more and more girls like that were being let in. I also noticed that they were single and were an all-girl group. Apparently I was very slow to realise that this is the norm in Vegas nightclubs, skimpy dressed single girls will always get the VIP treatment as it attracts men who are willing to pay to be in the nightclub and splurge on drinks just to be around them. A little old fashioned much?

Couples are the enemy because they don't bring the boys to the yard. Period. I was quite annoyed so I said out loud "Is it me or are these girls at the back getting through like a breeze?!" and this American girl behind me said: "They flirted with the bouncers that's why." and she said it was the norm. I said to her that girls in England flirt all the time but we don't get special treatment to this extent!

I had enough and stormed to the bouncer and pointed at one of the girls who he let through who was behind us and asked him what was going on? He said they had paid for a VIP packagae (that costs A LOT), but I knew they had the same wristbands as us so they did not pay for no such thing.

I then had to stoop low and said how they were objectifying women and also told the girls they were letting through that how can they be so naive to believe they were VIP when they were being objectified.

So we left and 1OAK at The Mirage which is world renowned had our business for the night.

You would find that this is not the only review complaining about the rubbish excuse of a nightclub, a lot of people on Tripadvisor and blogs have complaint about how bad it really is. Even those who paid thousands for a trap labelled as VIP.

Don't go, just don't. Go to Hyde which is next door.

Visited August 2013