“If you like Hip-Hop/Rap”
Review of The Bank Nightclub

and up
Las Vegas Club Crawl Experience
Ranked #57 of 336 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Then you'll feel right at home. As another reviewer put it, the music they play outside is NOT like the music they play on the inside, so you feel a bit cheated if the outside music is what drew you in. Still, it seems pretty popular with a diverse clientele. I used to hear that these clubs were strict on dress-code, but I've never experienced that in person. The escalators are a nice touch, I would go back if they had a 'proper' Top40 night (and no, I don't need to hear 90's hits please!)

There are newer reviews for The Bank Nightclub

Reviewed May 10, 2014

The Bank has a lot of potential to be a really good club but it seemed to be lacking something. We had a table in the VIP area and the service was great but I felt that we were constantly being supervised all night by the 7 foot tall security guy who was literally standing over us the whole night! There was a couple of times I stepped backwards into him by accident he was standing so close. Whilst the DJ was good I thought the music was a bit too much R&B type and the crowd wasn't particularly friendly. Most people kind of stuck to their own groups and didn't tend to interact that much. It's very dark too on the way to the toilets, potentially lethal going down those stairs! Maybe i'm just getting old - It's ok but I think for a top Las Vegas night club I would probably try somewhere different next time.

2  Thank Belfastguy
Reviewed April 25, 2014

You know the old guy at the club...they all go to The Bank.

The DJ was horrendous (Top 40 and rap from 20 years ago).

The Bank looks like the Babylon Club if it were run senior citizens.

Go to Hyde.

3  Thank twilight43
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Nice compact club well centered around the dance floor. More hip-hop like crowed so check out performing DJ for the right music style. If you can find the Champaignroom you will see over 500 bottles of Christal champaign bottles!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I think I hyped it up too much for myself, plus may have been an average night because the crowd was a lot older so it didn't really do much for us. I went to take a picture of the dance floor and a security guard told me off? like are you serious.. it is a club? photos are always being taken? rude. They say you to you ' oh free entry ' on the street and then when you get to the club they say 'oh it actually is $20 to get in but you get a free drink' HAHA.. but we were going to the club anyway and it gave us a express entry so was handy for us. But anyway we literally had a drink and left so was pretty average for us.