“A blast if you can squeeze past doormen”
Review of The Bank Nightclub

and up
Las Vegas Party Bus Tour
Ranked #57 of 343 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is the kind of nightclub you're looking for: hot dj, flashing lights, smoke machine and beautiful women. Dress to impress and try to get there before midnight! Sundays (Industry Night) are busiest.

1  Thank DesertDan77

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We were there on a night when there was a guest DJ, we had prepaid tickets since it was NYE weekend, but were offered free tickets when we walked in the Bellagio with free drinks...... Too many lines, nobody knew which one to direct people to... Once in couldn't use free drinks they gave us.... Good Music, crowd and vibe from those there - not the club.

1  Thank GratefulTash
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The club was iiighhhtttt they played way too much hip hop for my liking and the bouncers were on a mission to freakin keep the damn booths empty of ordinary ppl, despite the fact that I had my own booth with my friends... maurice jones drew and anthony pettis were in attendance and as soon as I went to their booths to shake their hands the bouncers kicked me out of their booths and warned me that ill get kicked out next time im around them and when I was roaming around the club randomly, the dumb /\$$ asian bouncer told me to go home by saying "you don't belong here" so my asian /\$$ said screw this and left lol. screw this club and the bouncers mang. smh....

2  Thank mools
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Best nightclub i've ever been too. The music, people, and atmosphere. 5 stars. Standing by the bar, looking out to a sea of people dancing. The music so loud you cant hear anything. Just enjoy the ride.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

My daughter and wife really enjoyed the nightclub called “The Bank” They are taking dance classes in college “hip hop and ballet. So they really wanted to ”go dancing”. Bellagio Concierge got us on the VIP name list and when went to the Bank we got right in on a Friday at about 11:20 P.M. No waiting. I have read some of the reviews on the Bank and my experience was positive. The casino girls do touch below the waist so be careful…. HAHAHA!! As a 56 YO guy it didn’t bother me.

2  Thank drdon122