“Very interesting, if you have the stomach for it.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #36 of 448 things to do in Las Vegas
Yorkshire
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Very interesting, if you have the stomach for it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2009

The exhibition is very interesting. We only went because we were comped, but i'm glad we went in.

There are a series of exhibits, each based on a different pair of anatomy (bones, blood, lungs etc).

It costs $65 for two adults and takes around an hour to view (maybe longer of you read every little detail next to every tiny piece of person).

1 Thank SLKYorkshire

• Hebrew first
Las Vegas, Nevada - USA
117 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 530 helpful votes
“The Amazing Story of Creatorship”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2009

The human body is amazing and this exhibit will leave you amazed. You'll never see yourself the same again! The displays respectfully educate visitors in particular areas of the body such as the lungs, the brain, reproduction, digestion, etc. There are interesting facts on the walls in the nine rooms of the exhibits. You can also obtain and audio tour, but my husband and I read and and viewed things on our own.

I felt the exhibit was a little pricey, even with our local discount. However, I think everyone should experience this at least once in their life.

At the time of our tour (Saturday afternoon), the rooms were not as busy was I was worried they would be. However, the ticket purchase line took at least one hour. I suggest purchasing via Internet or by phone, or even buying during less busy times.

In particular, the fetal room was amazing and shows the progress of the fetus from initial cells to birth. The entire exhibit is colorful and educational - very enjoyable and recommended.

1 Thank VegasBling
Holywood
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Smaller than the other bodies exhibitions I've seen”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2009

Well worth a visit but I though the exhibition was a fair bit smaller than when I visited it in other cities.

1 Thank Kandelh
vineta2003
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Interesting, but expensive.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2009

First of all, I did not want to see this exhibit. While it sounded interesting, I tend to be a bit squeamish and don't really like these types of things. My mother, with whom I was traveling, however, is very interested in these things. The line was very long, and the price was fairly steep (I think $65-70 for 2 people after a coupon). They don't advertise the price anywhere until you ask for the tickets. After spending 15 minutes in line, we felt that we had to buy the tickets. When we went into the exhibit, it was very interesting and informative. It is a large exhibit, and there is minimal seating. As we saw this on the last days of our trip, our feet were in poor shape, but there were few places to rest.
After the exhibit, we both agreed it was interesting, but we both would have preferred it to be a bit cheaper.

1 Thank vineta2003
Fayetteville, Arkansas
215 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 331 helpful votes
“Interesting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2009

Unique and very interesting exhibit, this is my second time seeing it. First time I saw it back at Tropicana before it moved to Luxor. Not sure if it is the hotel or the exhibits but when it was at Tropicana they offered you a discount when you did both the bodies and the Titanic exhibits but not at Luxor.

2 Thank DiabloDeb