“Amazing”

Book In Advance
More Info
$35.00*
and up
Bodies The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel and...
Ranked #50 of 380 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This exhibit was really interesting, insightful and very well done. I loved it! I learned so much about the human body and really liked how it was shown. Excellent exhibit!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,006)
All reviews
in 332 reviews
"science"
in 117 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

... but the wife and daughter did... "it was the coolest and grossest thing all at the same time." (Daughter) "Ill never eat red meat again." (wife)...

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had heard of this exhibit from friends. We were so glad we went to see it. It is amazing how the bodies were preserved. If you are interested in really seeing how your body is put together then you have to see this. The bodies are all presented in a way that maintains the dignity of the people who were so generous to donate their bodies to science.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My family was visiting Las Vegas and my wife, who was in the medical field, wanted to visit the Bodies Exhibition. We accommodated her.

The exhibit is made up of real human cadavers which have been treated to prevent decomposition and then set up to provide information about various body parts. It's creepy and is not for the faint of heart.

My wife loved it but the kids were a little put off. Our kids are 29 and 21. I would not recommend it for children under 10 unless you want to comfort them after their nightmares.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I've seen this exhibition 3 times now and never get tired of it. Las Vegas has the best displays. Saw one in Sacramento that didn't have nearly what this location has. If you are interested in learning about what's inside you, this is for you! Very interesting, fascinating, just makes you go "whoa". At least for my friends and I. Everything on display is from a real person and they show every part of the human body. There is a fetus room, that is marked before you enter and have the option to bypass if you choose to do so. It's the human experience, with real bodies.

Been to Bodies The Exhibition? Share your experiences!