“Fantastic, but you might have to go in alone.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #36 of 446 things to do in Las Vegas
Pasco, WA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic, but you might have to go in alone.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

I went with friends who all chickened out, so I had to go it alone. It might not be for everyone, but is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I never realized how complicated we are until seeing this exhibit.

2 Thank Craig U

• Hebrew first
Riverside, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Save your $”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

After my wife gave me a hard time on our last trip for not going to see the bosides exhibit I caved in and we went with some friends. After the first room/body it all becomes very redundant and really quite boring.While it is interesting to look at in person, the pics you can find online of the exhibit do it enough justice. The baby part of the exhibit was pretty cool but overall it is way overpriced.

We spent $70 for two. $64 a $6 "service fee" which is a scam in itself.For $10 to $15 this exhibit would be a value.

All four in our group felt pretty much the same way about it. Pretty neat but overpriced and boring after the first room or two.

4 Thank Scott R
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great attraction!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

Decent value for the cost, especially for us because we found a groupon right before we went for buy one get one. Very interesting, be ware of the male anatomy if you have young kids going with your, There's lots of it.

Definitely recommend this attraction! 30-50 mins long.

West Kelowna, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Incredible preservation of the body”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

Loved the detail, the information, the displays - the full body displays were really well done, showing muscles in motion - but they were all of males in athletic stance- more female athletes and comparison of sports and sexes would have been more balanced and really interesting.

Charleston, South Carolina
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Educational and a great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

I have seen this exhibit traveling before. The first one I saw was in Cleveland Ohio and I really loved it. This one was good also, but I was very disappointed that there were no women displayed in the exhibit to give a differing viewpoint between men and women. The one I had seen in Cleveland had several women exhibited. This is definitely worth seeing!