“Great! Not for quesy...”

Bodies The Exhibition
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$34.99*
and up
Bodies The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel and...
Ranked #41 of 459 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I'm studying in the medical field and thought this exhibit was fascinating! So interesting, full of facts! A lot of parts of bodies, broken down and explained. I thought they didn't have as many full bodies as expected, but my non-medical fiancé informed me there was plenty. :). There is also an optional "baby" room... Actual fetus', which could tug on your heart strings.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

My daughter had wanted to see this, so we went. I was worried about being a little "squeemish" but the specimens, but after viewing the first few, they didn't bother me. I had seenmost of the specimens before in advertisements and actually, there weren't many other than the ones I had already seen. They also had a section on fetus specimens so some people might find that upsetting and you do have the option to skip that part of the exhibit. The information was very helpful and I learned a lot about the human body. Facinating!

Reviewed January 15, 2012

I was speechless most of the time while walking through the Bodies exhibit. To be honest, I had looked online to see what it was about, but not really prepared for what I would experience! The vein and artery room was AMAZING. I also really enjoyed the baby room. It's just so amazing to see everything that is inside our bodies! I was really impressed with the displays and the education factor. I spent 2-3 hours going through the exhibit and was ready to go through it again! It literally took my breathe away several times. Highly recommended if you are interested in learning more about yourself as a human and if you're into science, this is a definite can't miss!

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Even if you are squeamish about the human body, this is a not to be missed show. A revealing, literally, show of the beauty and complexity of the human body done in a very tasteful way. It will give you an appreciation for just how complex we are.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

We did the 3 attractions for 1 price, good value and nice break from the gambling

Been to Bodies The Exhibition? Share your experiences!