“FABULOUS!!! Encore!”
Review of Jersey Boys - CLOSED

Jersey Boys
More attraction details
Owner description: JERSEY BOYS Las Vegas performed it's final performance on September 18th at Paris Las Vegas. They were just four guys from Jersey, until they sang their very first note. They had a sound nobody had ever heard... and the radio just couldn't get enough of. But while their harmonies were perfect on stage, off stage it was a very different story -- a story that has made them an international sensation all over again. Go behind the music and inside the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons in the Tony Award(R)-winning true-life musical phenomenon, JERSEY BOYS. From the streets of New Jersey to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, this is the musical that's just too good to be true. FEATURING THE LEGENDARY TOP TEN HITS: "Sherry" • "Big Girls Don't Cry" • "Walk Like A Man" • "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" • "December, 1963 (Oh What A Night)"
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“FABULOUS!!! Encore!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

“Jersey Boys” is rated as a Top Vegas Show and it deserves and stands up to this rating status! Our seats were up in the right side mezzanine level and could see as clear as day. No heads were blocking our view. I believe this theater is set up that you can receive a good view from any area you sit. The theater was crowded but a few seats were remaining. If stairs are an issue, the mezzanine wouldn’t be the appropriate area to sit.

The show started promptly and continued for 1 hour, then there was an 8 minute break, immediately after the break the show continued for another hour. My suggestion when you begin watching the show is to pay close attention as it starts out slow but as soon as you get to know the characters and their part of the story, it gets to a faster pace and all pieces fall together.

I was a fan of Frank Valli and the Four Seasons back when but never knew their story or even that they had a story so getting to see this show gives you more appreciation for them, their situations and their music. The singing and music was fantastic and on the spot and in key. As far as I was concerned, they did 100% in telling the story! Hey, you even find yourself singing along to the songs you know .

When you enter the theater before the show, they have a backdrop setup with a microphone and they take a picture of you. You get a ticket to see it and purchase it after the show. We didn’t look at ours.

BRAVO to those acted and performed during this show! You all were terrific! You are receiving a Standing Ovation from me!

Ticket prices vary so I would suggest to shop around on reputable sites.

Those reading this, if you have time, you should go see this show!

Visited May 2014

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
Newton, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Oh What a Night!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Our trip to Vegas wouldn't be complete without seeing "Jersey Boys" while we're in town. It's the #1 request of my teenage girls!

Visited April 2014
Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Jersey Boys Las Vegas”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My son and I travel a fair distance to see this show - we have seen it in New York, London and now Las Vegas. The show was excellent spoiled only by the gentleman whom I was sitting next to who fell asleep - he said at the end of the show that he had enjoyed it - someone should have told his face that.

Visited April 2014
Redditch, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“My Birthday Treat”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Very true characters and singing was as good as original songs. The story line was so interesting. Enjoyed sibging aling to all tge songs.

Visited March 2014
Portland Maine
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Spectacular”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

What a great show! It held my attention and my feet were tapping the whole time. It was energetic and really captured the music of the Four Seasons and the time that they were on the top.

Visited February 2014