Jersey Boys - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Sing along

Great show, great cast, great singing and songs! This is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four... read more

Reviewed April 11, 2018
karen f
Belfast, United Kingdom
via mobile
Best Show In Town

If You're Looking For A Great Show Vs. A Concert Than "Jersey Boys" Is The Answer. I've Seen Every... read more

Reviewed June 1, 2017
LVGambler
Las Vegas, Nevada
via mobile

5,743 results
All reviews frankie valli and the four seasons great singing songs row strip
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I loved Jersey boys. Saw it three times. The best singers and the so the all our favorite songs. . Reminder of our youth. A very big bunch of talented singers right thought out the show

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had front row seats and enjoyed every minute of the performance. I would recommend that if you are going to Vegas to book this show. you will not regret the cost of the tickets.
Well done to the whole cast.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We saw this show on our trip to Vegas after seeing it advertised in our city and missing out!! It was fantastic - everything I had hoped for. Paris Casino venue was a great venue, very organised!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This concert is for any "Baby Boomer" and the feelings generated throughout are wonder, pure delight, tears and memories. There is nothing to dislike about this show. By far one of the best in Vegas. Make it a must see on your trip

Reviewed September 1, 2013

From the selection of songs/music to the stellar performance of the actors/singers, it is so worth the seeing this show while in Vegas! They do have alternates so I do not know if the show is the same every time, but I recommend that you see this show when in Vegas.