“Had me singing out loud!”
Review of Jersey Boys - CLOSED

Jersey Boys
More attraction details
Owner description: JERSEY BOYS Las Vegas performed it's final performance on September 18th at Paris Las Vegas. They were just four guys from Jersey, until they sang their very first note. They had a sound nobody had ever heard… and the radio just couldn’t get enough of. But while their harmonies were perfect on stage, off stage it was a very different story -- a story that has made them an international sensation all over again. Go behind the music and inside the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons in the Tony Award®-winning true-life musical phenomenon, JERSEY BOYS. From the streets of New Jersey to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, this is the musical that’s just too good to be true. FEATURING THE LEGENDARY TOP TEN HITS: “Sherry” • “Big Girls Don’t Cry” • “Walk Like A Man” • “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” • “December, 1963 (Oh What A Night)”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My partner wanted to see this and I really dud'nt feel it was my thing! How wrong was I, totally loved it and would highly recommend it.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

There's not much to say here that hasn't been already said... Was a GREAT show, loved every minute of it.

Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Jersey Boy's was a GREAT show Everyone in our group young and old enjoyed this show  We all said we would definitely see this show againThe story was interesting and the music GREAT  I've seen the real Frankie V. And the Frankie in the show did a Great job 2

Reviewed November 26, 2012

You don't have to be a huge fan of musicals or even "Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons" to enjoy the musical, it's really upbeat, amazing talent on stage, great music (I guarantee you'll know at least 5 songs), the atmosphere is definately an older crowd type of vibe but you'll be singing, clapping and dancing towards the end.

The venue is nice, really easy to get to, plenty of snacks for $4.00 dollars give or take, a definate steal for any venue.

Try to get tix either online or at Tix 4 Tonight located just about everywhere on the strip for at the most $60.00 dollars (don't pay more) you'll have a great view just about anywhere inside.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband and I had the privilege of attending the Jersey Boys performance while in Las Vegas. We are baby boomers and we loved the music! It was just an incredible trip into the past and the music from the 1950's and 60's. The Four Seasons and Frankie Valli bring music to life. Loved this night out immensely!