“Great show!”
Review of Jersey Boys - CLOSED

Jersey Boys
More attraction details
Owner description: JERSEY BOYS Las Vegas performed it's final performance on September 18th at Paris Las Vegas. They were just four guys from Jersey, until they sang their very first note. They had a sound nobody had ever heard... and the radio just couldn't get enough of. But while their harmonies were perfect on stage, off stage it was a very different story -- a story that has made them an international sensation all over again. Go behind the music and inside the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons in the Tony Award(R)-winning true-life musical phenomenon, JERSEY BOYS. From the streets of New Jersey to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, this is the musical that's just too good to be true. FEATURING THE LEGENDARY TOP TEN HITS: "Sherry" • "Big Girls Don't Cry" • "Walk Like A Man" • "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" • "December, 1963 (Oh What A Night)"
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The performers were awesome. I didn't realize the Four Seasons had so many songs I recognized. There was some bad language at parts during the show but it is Vegas. What I really enjoyed was the amount of humor throughout and the audience reaction when they would sing particular songs.

There are newer reviews for Jersey Boys

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Excellent show, I wanted to see another cirque show, as we have seen several, but my wife wanted to see Jersey Boys. This was a great show and did not disappoint at all. Got tickets at tix4tonight for $62 that were ususally in the $90 catagory. I would recommend this show to anyone although there is a language warning but it does not distract from the storyline. You wouldn't regret going to this show!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We loved this. We saw three shows and this was the best. We grew up as kids in this era so it brought back many memories. Don't miss it if you like this music.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Excellent! The venue was the perfect size. This was one of my favorite shows that I have seen in Las Vegas. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This was the second time in a year and a half that I have seen this show in las Vegas, and it keeps gettings better and better!