“Loved, loved, loved it!”
Review of Jersey Boys - CLOSED

Jersey Boys
More attraction details
Owner description: JERSEY BOYS Las Vegas performed it's final performance on September 18th at Paris Las Vegas. They were just four guys from Jersey, until they sang their very first note. They had a sound nobody had ever heard... and the radio just couldn't get enough of. But while their harmonies were perfect on stage, off stage it was a very different story -- a story that has made them an international sensation all over again. Go behind the music and inside the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons in the Tony Award(R)-winning true-life musical phenomenon, JERSEY BOYS. From the streets of New Jersey to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, this is the musical that's just too good to be true. FEATURING THE LEGENDARY TOP TEN HITS: "Sherry" • "Big Girls Don't Cry" • "Walk Like A Man" • "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" • "December, 1963 (Oh What A Night)"
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I gave my mom the option to go see the Jersey Boys or O and she chose Jersey Boys. I was a little disappointed because that defiantly was not my preference but I LOVED the show. We still talk about it and it’s been three year’s.

There are newer reviews for Jersey Boys

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Loved it! Loved the story, the show keeps moving and really makes you want to start singing and dancing along to a lot of great oldies.
The intermission had some video clips of different cites back in the 60's, very cool way to help pass that time.
Definately worth seeing the cast is conviencing to be the real deal.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

A VERY well produced show with fantastic talent!!! I don't have the words to describe how I enjoyed it!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

a great show telling the story of Frankie Valli and the four seasons,Brilliant acting and singing,I was amazed at how many songs i knew recommended

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I grew up listening, watching Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Loved all of their songs and watched them whenever I could on TV shows that they appeared on. What really blew me away was how some of his biggests hits were directlyrelated to his real life issues. Where they were able to get a singer who can reach the octaves in their voice like Frankie did is amazing. You will go away with a better understanding of who Frankie Valli really was! I mentioned in another review that the Donny and Marie show was one of the top shows as a must see then this one is right up there with them. Break-a-leg!