“I love GoldenSpoons yogurt but the employees are a Joke!”
Review of Golden Spoon - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Spoon
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Neighborhood: Summerlin
Reviewed June 8, 2010

First of all I love Golden Spoon and go there daily. But a couple times i had to go to the Lakemead one and the Durango one. One problem I had at durango location is the portion size. seriously, i got a SMALL and it probably weighed 5 0z when its suppose to weigh about 8oz. Same as the Lakemead locations. They are so freaIN CHEAP! As for the manager at the Durango location, its some rude little high school kid whos always flirting with the boys who come in. Can someone control him.Last but not least. None of these two locations don't give Military Discount. They must support terrorism or something! whats a small discount gonna do to them? were risking our lives in war and they cant even give us a little respect and cut us a deal on some damn yogurt. I wouldn't care but why do most Golden Spoons give the damn discount and these two don't.! Those two places lost my business.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook