“Best place to Skydive due to altitude.”

Vegas Extreme Skydiving
Book In Advance
More Info
$247.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Being as Vegas is at sea level you get about 2000 extra feet to fall from the sky. I have gone before in Montana where we dropped 13000 feet but here they went 15000. I sent my wife on this for a tandem jump and her first time trying this. The only downside was trying to wipe the smile off her face. She loved it and said she HAS to do it again sometime.

Instructor was very good and he took photos with a Go Pro camera during the jump.
Made for a wonderful experience that she could share.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Could not fault this trip one bit!

Received this as a surprise for my stag and WHAT.A.RUSH!!!

Great morning out - can't even begin to put into words the adrenaline rush you get from it, you have to do it! Only watching back the video do you see how mad it all is!!

All the guys are cool and friendly, would recommend it to anyone

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I was there on the 3rd of April, however on the 2nd due to weather they had to cancel all jumps, so needless to say they squeeze all the 2nd jumps into the 3rd, we had to wait for over 4 hours!!! that did suck, however the jumping experience, was definitely a great one and made me forget about the wait, the instructors were very professional, and made you feel very safe!!! I would do it again, however I would make sure this time, will definitely take own transportation, much rather go on my own than go with other 12 jumpers and wait until each one of them is done, that way I go in and out as soon as Im done, I do not have to wait more than I need to.

1  Thank Edgarlvaldez01
Reviewed April 1, 2014

From start to finish the team at VES looked after us really well. My girlfriend was more nervous than me but the staff, especially our jump instructors were amazing and made us feel really relaxed. The jump was incredible, easily one of the best experiences we've had in our lives. A fantastic vacation in Vegas was topped off by a tandem skydive with VES. I would strongly recommend these guys.

1  Thank Paul919b
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I highly recommend visiting this place while your staying in Vegas. We gave the owner a call around 6pm in the afternoon and we were booked in for the next morning. We got picked up outside the MGM and the location is only about a 25 minute drive away. Everybody there is so much fun but also professional, we had a great time and just the flight up was fun in itself. This was my very first sky dive and I don't think I'll be able to beat doing it over the Nevada Desert! Prices are very good and we managed to negotiate over the video and images so we came away with both for very reasonable prices. I'm pretty sure I'll be back in Vegas one day and if I had any spare time I'd definitely visit this place again.