“Super fly in the sky!”

$247.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My friends and I had a great time and wonderful experience with Vegas Extreme Skydiving! The staff took great care of us from the beginning to the end of our adventure! We will definitely be back to go again! These guys are great!

1  Thank Nicole W

Reviewed January 30, 2014

What an experience, we were picked up nr the MGM Hotel, the staff couldn't have been more friendly, watched a safety vid and filled in some Questions on the 20min ride to the DZ. Once there we were paired with our professionals, who albeit have 1000's of jumps, still made it feel very special to us, no doubt the jokes are the same each time, but it meant it was very relaxed, but also very thorough. In no time at all we were climbing to 12,000 ft, the view was spectacular, and if there was any doubt why you'd want to exit a perfectly serviceable plane, then we were about to find out, we moved to the door, and then leant forward and we were out and free falling, one of life's great experiences, I have no doubt recommending 'VES' . Whilst diving and under canopy, my instructor was professional, giving instructions when needed, but also taking time to point things of interest out. All too soon, we touched down, very gentle landing, a high five and congratulations. Waiting was the minibus for the short ride back to where we started. This is not Vegas as you think, the scenery was beautiful, it was lovely to be away from air conditioned casinos etc. if you want a one off lifetime memory, I can't recommend this highly enough, treat yourself to something you will never ever forget. Due to the climate, I would say your almost guaranteed a jump, whereas in The UK it's often cloudy and wet, so this is the place to do it. My only word of caution was that albeit we had only been in Vegas a few days, my wife landed and started speaking American, her 1st words were 'Awesome'

2  Thank diablo51
Reviewed January 25, 2014

What does it feel like to jump from a plane at 12.000 feet and fall at 130mph for 60 seconds?? Vegas extreme skydiving can give you the answer!!!
The best experience i have had so far. The staff help you thru the different stages, before, during and After the jump.
I did my first tandem jump with an instructor with more than 15.000 jumps.
Would suggest to anyone Who comes to Vegas to try it!!

1  Thank Christian P
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This was my second jump and it was just amazing the instructors were a lot of fun and reassuring. I can't wait till my next jump!!! Vargas extreme skydiving was the place to go!!!

1  Thank Kris S
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Nothing can really describe the experience of jumping out of an airplane but, the instructors at EVS made my first jump exciting and removed any fears I had. I am definately going to bring my friends her next time I am in Vegas.

1  Thank Philnlucky