“Extremely Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

$228.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
Yokosuka, Japan
“Extremely Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Nothing can really describe the experience of jumping out of an airplane but, the instructors at EVS made my first jump exciting and removed any fears I had. I am definately going to bring my friends her next time I am in Vegas.

1 Thank Philnlucky

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Galway, Galway, Ireland
“Best of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I jumped on 9 Jan 2014 for my 30th and have to say from start to finish my experience was heightened by the lads we all jumped with. They put me at ease with the joking around while informing me on all aspects of the dive. I've won big on the tables, climbed Sydney harbour bridge ,done a bungee from 200 metres which made me afraid of heights And after every thing I'd pick jumping with these over everything else I've done put together in my life...Vegas is for living the dream to excess. Feel fear to excess followed by Pure extasy. Better then the best sex you've ever had ....sure its vegas baby..:-D

1 Thank Mike N
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Best place in Vegas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

There are other options to skydive in Vegas, but I would only choose Vegas Extreme. It's the only place that will allow you to jump if you're already qualified in addition to tandem jumps. The staff is extremely friendly and support our military personnel. Besides being a great staff they are true patriots. I have previous jumps being MFF and USPA A certified, and this being my first jump in Vegas I had a great time and will definitely be making more jumps in the future. Thank you to all of the staff. Keep up the great work!

1 Thank Justin G
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience for a first time jump!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

This was my first time skydiving. I've been in Vegas for work all week and decided to jump out of a plane before I had to go home. The experience was great. The staff was friendly and joked around with us while we waited our turn. Our instructors were great guys and excellent jumpers. They made sure we had a good time and were taken care of. we were picked up at the MGM at 0800 and were dropped back off before 1200. In that time we watched a short video, filled out waivers got dressed and had two groups jump. Definitely coming back here next time i'm in Vegas!

1 Thank Tyler W
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stacy's birthday...and she took Sherrod”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

John and Evgeny-rock! It was Stacy's birthday and she had the time of her life. I have a couple of jumps from being prior military, but vegas extreme sky diving is the greatest thing I've done since paying my tithes last Sunday in church. It was an experience that I will definitely do every month for the next 20years.

This is Sherrod N. Conyers and Stacy L. Summers certifying that VEGAS EXTREME SKY DIVING is by far the greatest exciting venture we've done to date on our bucket list! Oh yeah did I mention that John from Carolina and Evgeny from Russia rock!!!

Stacy and Sherrod