“Vegas Extreme Skydiving Rocks”

Vegas Extreme Skydiving
Book In Advance
More Info
$247.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I booked up with Extreme Skydiving for my 40th Birthday (10/10/2013) with my friend Richard Mills. From the moment they picked us up at MGM Grand Hotel the whole experience was professional and fun. I could not fault their professionalism and having a fun outlook on the whole thing. I was shitting myself before the jump, but once I jumped out of the plane, my fear went and I enjoyed every second of it. My tandem instructor was perfect he made me feel at ease, and made the whole experience fun too. They loosen my harness on the way down, which was a surprise (even a shock) but I had every faith in what he knew what he was doing. I cannot recommend Vegas Extreme Skydiving enough, if your going to your first tandem skydive, do it with them :)

There are newer reviews for Vegas Extreme Skydiving

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Finally...I tried my first skydiving in Las Vegas on Oct 17. Special thanks to my instructor John, who is absolutely an excellent & professional instructor, clear explanation & well preparation before we went up to the sky, and I didn't have any scary feeling at all. Pretty good & exciting experience and I look very much forward to my next jump soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Did this as support for friend's charity jump. Second dive ever and I'll be back. Brilliant team, great day out, safe, reliable and exhilarating. So impressed. Thanks for taking amazing care of us!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great experience. Top Notch place, professional fun instructors make it a great experience. The staff are highly experienced with 1000's of jumps, they install a great deal of confidence and put there students at ease.

If your in Vegas and want to tick off a bucket list item and jump out of a plane, look no further.

Don't take the "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" attitude, get a video as you only ever do a 1st jump once. You'll love it and show your friends - you wont regret it.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was my first jump and was made to feel at ease by the very professional and friendly staff , Totally amazing day .If you are in vegas this is a must for anyone who wants an experience to remember .Also buy the dvd as you get about 100 pictures and a great video of your dive worth every penny .
Thank you for an amazing day and a special thankyou to John Fulk who was my jump instructor .