“Best experience I have had yet!”

Vegas Extreme Skydiving
Book In Advance
More Info
$247.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
“Best experience I have had yet!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great bunch of guys, took great care of us first time skydivers. I felt very well informed, and they made it so fun my nerves were hardly noticeable!! Exceeded my expectations. Thanks Jim, and the rest of the crew.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Twin Falls, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great fun for two crazy aussies”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

went out not expecting much.the crazy buggers put us on five fun jumps landin in rattle snake country.had a ball.awesome views and great people.top day. defo hit that again and a nice pac750 to fly up in.thanks guys.see ya soon.m,n,m.

1 Thank murray m
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience ever.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

One of the high lights off visitin las vegas was to sky dive. I had the most amazing time doing it. And was in very safe hands can not wait to head back and do it again.

Visited May 2012
Enterprise, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had the best experience with these guys. Lovely,fun, helpful staff made me feel very relaxed. It was my first jump and I enjoyed every minute. Trusted them implicitly which is very important when jumping from a plane! Highly recommend this life changing experience. Bonus that transport is provided to and from hotel

TN
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Biggest Adrenaline Rush Ever!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Three of us celebrating the fourth anniversary of a friends third divorce! Decided to do a bucket list adventure this year and sky dive! Its a roller coaster ride times 10! 132 MPH for 43 seconds from 15,000 feet. WOW!!
The staff was outstanding and made sure we had a great time. First class operation with professionals who made you feel safe!
If you are an adrenaline junky or just wanting to get outside you comfort zone this is the place to go!

1 Thank Tntailgater