“Way cool experieince” 5 of 5 bubbles

$228.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
Lawrence, Kansas
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Way cool experieince”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

something different to experience besides gambling, eating and drinking. I skydived many, many years ago a couple of times in college and had noticed that Vegas had and "indoor skydiving" experience so kind of planned on checking it out when we came out. I called one afternoon when we had a bit of down time and they told us they had a couple openings for later in the day and the price was actually just a bit less than I was afraid of so we booked and headed that way. The instructor was excellent and the experience was alot of fun. In fact my son in law and I did it twice while we were there. I recommend going more than once if possible since it takes a bit of time to get use to how the wind moves you around. A one of a kind experience!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FREAKING AWESOME! !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

1st time jumper and staff was great laid back and very professional, made me feel very comfortable. Jump was amazing everyone should do it at least once. If your in vegas extreme skydiving is the place to do it!!

1 Thank hobie1kenobi
“Am A Zing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Eddie and his team. The most amazing experience, with people who were at the top of their game! Thanks again for the lift back Eddie, your Vegas facts and fantastic generosity will never be forgotten. And I will never say Bournemouth is near London again. Thanks again Steve

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“"First time skyfall"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Another check on the bucket list thanks to VES and what a memorable time it was! The friendly and knowledgable team was very thorough and allot of fun - the perfect combination for an amazing experience. Brian made sure I was fully at ease and provided easy instructions to follow that made it seem like I had been skydiving many times before... even though it was my very first tandem jump - but not my last!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Third time's the charm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Just went on my second jump with Vegas Extreme Skydiving and cannot wait to gear up for my third! The staff was very nice and friendly as well as knowledgeable and experienced. My tandem pilot was Brian who was great; he explained everything that would be happening in detail, made a great video of the dive, and even let me help drive the parachute! Only company in Southern Nevada that I will ever be diving with!!

1 Thank Casey H