“Amazing”

$247.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had the time of my life! Friendly staff, makes you forget you are there to skydive. If you are looking to skydive these guys are the go to people in Vegas!

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us ill pass this on to the VES crew , thanks again .

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Wow! We had a great time with the guys at Vegas Extreme Skydiving!!! If you are going to Las Vegas a free fall with Vegas Extreme Skydiving has to be at the top of your list of MUST DO’s!!! Three weeks later we still can’t get the smiles off our faces! We will be back to do it again ASAP! Thanks Eddie and the crew, you guys ROCK!

Soapy and Tisha
Hamilton, Montana

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you very much , I'll pass this onto the VES crew , warm regards .

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I took several clients to Vegas Extreme so they could make their first tandem jumps. They were in town for a conference, and wanted to do something really different. They had been to the Stratosphere and gone on all the rides, but were still harassing me to find something different.

I took them to Vegas Extreme. What a fun experience. The owner Eddie and his team really gave them the VIP treatment. They were professional, engaging and fun to talk to. I came off looking like a wise hero to my clients.

The place is a little bit of a drive from downtown Vegas, but well worth the trip. I will be sure to bring more of my adventurous clients there.

Thank you very much , I'll pass this onto the VES crew , warm regards .

Reviewed February 10, 2013

VES was the perfect place for our important family event - mother and sons skydiving together! How many parents get to skydive with their teenagers and how many get to skydive with their parent(s)? At VES nothing is too extraordinary whilst seemingly entirely normal - a contradiction that summed up how our 12 days were. If you haven't jumped it is a must do and you can't find better people, vibes and equipment than at VES. If you haven't jumped over the desert it is a spectacular sight not to be missed - we loved the views from the plane, in freefall and under canopy and on the short drive out and back to the airfield too. The aircraft is fast and comfortable and the atmosphere relaxed, fun and professional. Nothing is too much trouble and we felt right at home from the moment we arrived. Thanks a million Eddie, Brian, Sue, Gabby & all the staff - we'll be back!

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was the best experience ever. I was not going to jump, I was only going to watch a friend but when I got there I was so confident with the company and instructors that I was fighting to get in on it. True story. I love my video, it was the best addition to my FB page. To tell the truth, once I jumped I honestly felt I could do anything in life. Skydiving is a life changing experience and this group is EXTREMELY SAFE, thorough, experienced and jumps higher than the other guys. Tell Eddie, Rebekah sent you!