“Cool & professional guys!”

Vegas Extreme Skydiving
Book In Advance
More Info
$247.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I did my AFF student training here. It was awesome. They are all really professional and cool guys :-) It was so much fun and I'm now really addicted to Skydiving! The pickup service from the MGM was really useful for me. See you next time, it was definitely not my last time here!

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Thank you very much .

in 45 reviews
"freefall"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed January 30, 2013

If you have the stomach for this you will never have more fun in your life. We bought an extra session because we wanted to free fall for a bit longer. Nice staff, different Las Vegas experience not for the weak of heart however

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you very much .

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I arranged for my "daredevil" niece and nephew to take the leap. . . an experience of a lifetime for them!
Thanks to the team at VED -they are the best. Very professional and exceptional customer service. I soon hope to take the leap!

Thank you very much , I'll pass this on to the VES crew .

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have done a few tandem skydives in different resorts places, and Vegas Extreme was by far, head and shoulders above all others, their equipment looked brand new! Their airplane was huge, the views were spectacular, and the customer service was phenomenal. The instructors were professional but still had a sense of humor to lighten the mood for the 1st timers. I had a great experience and would recommend them to anyone traveling to Vegas or California!!!
Christa C

Thanks ill pass this on to the VES staff .

See more reviews
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The following review is based on my experience consisting of a little more than 1.830 jumps, being a skydiving instructor and a tandem instructor myself.

Due to business trip I had to drive from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. As I knew this a few days before, I checked out which dropzones are there along the road or in the vicinity of Las Vegas. I found two dropzones close to Las Vegas, of which one only caters tandems. As from my experience, many of those tandem only dropzones are a ripoff. The don’t give the tandems full altitude, resulting in less free fall time and other things alike. If there are licensed skydivers onboard, they have to go to full altitude.

So the only dropzone close to Vegas that accept skydivers was Vegas Extreme Skydiving in Jean, NV, directly on the I-15. I mailed them a few days before and got a fast, friendly and competent answer. So I showed up on Sunday, January 13th, a beautiful but rather chilly day. Did the waiver while they checked out my papers, reserve pack, etc. I got a brief but complete briefing concerning the facilities, plane and landing area. As I had to wait about 30 minutes for the next plane to go up, I had some time to watch how the tandem instructors trained their students. For me as a tandem instructor it is always interesting so see, how they do this at other dropzones. Here they did it quite good, with the usual hint of black humour but very safety orientated. Same in the plane on the way to altitude. More or less the same jokes as we play on our tandem passengers in Germany. As they have a new PAC, the way to altitude was fast and comfortable, with a good view on the surrounding landscape. All my sightseeing were answered, and I had a lot due to the marvellous scenery below us. You don’t only see Las Vegas but also have a breathtaking view on the surrounding dessert, the mountains and the futuristic looking solar electric generating site. But more important, they also answered the questions of the tandem students and did all necessary safety checks.

On exit I was right on the spot, meaning I left the plane directly above the landing area. The view in freefall was even better then from inside the plane. Simply breathtaking. I opened my parachute a little higher in order to enjoy the landscape under canopy a little longer. Awesome and great.

Landing was uneventful, there is a nice gravel pit in the centre of the landing area and for miles in almost any direction you have dessert, so you don’t even have to think about outs, besides the Interstate everything within the next miles looked like a good alternate landing area to me.

The pickup truck was already there when I landed (I was first down due to my small canopy). On the two minute ride from the landing area back to the dropzone it was fun to see the emotions on the tandem students faces and to hear their stories.

Roundup: nice dropzone, friendly and safety orientated staff, excellent plane, amazing view. I´ll be back.

1  Thank Ralph W
EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you very much , I'll pass your message onto the VES crew .