“Amazing Experience”

$247.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This was by far the greatest part of my first trip to Las Vegas. The staff members were all nice and created a great atmosphere for skydiving. No experience has topped free falling thousands of feet in the air. I would recommend this to anyone who wants the experience of a lifetime!!!

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Thank you very much , see you next time , warm regards

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had a party of five come here and fly as a group. Everyone had a blast and it was well worth the one-time experience. The instructor was nice and honest and the check-in system and people who worked the counter were also great. This was definately worth the 5 star review.

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you very much , see you next time , warm regards .

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was my first time skydiving! 5 of us did this together. The team was great, fun and made the experience even more fun. Thanks to them, we will all be doing it again very soon!!!

Highly recommend Vegas extreme Skydiving whether it's your first experience or 5th!!!!!

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you very much , come see us again next time your in town, warm regards

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

A very professional team will look after you from picking you up to dropping you back again. The very experience is made all the better by the people running the operation. This is the place to tick Skydiving off your bucket list!!!

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you very much .

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I took my 18-year-old daughter to Vegas to give her a break after finishing all her college applications. Going on a skydive was on her "bucket list" (yes, apparently even teenagers have them) so I looked into it before we left and prebooked a jump for both of us with Vegas Extreme Skydiving. We were picked up at the MGM Grand and it was about a 30 minute ride out to the jump area. All of the instructors were experts as well as fun to be around. I had no problem with the front desk, and although I had also said I was not interested in the photos/videos, Brian took a camera along with my daughter on her jump. The experience itself is thrilling at first - and cold! - but once the parachute is open the glide down is beautiful and relaxing. Although I did not get any pressure at all to purchase the video, after seeing it I did decide to buy it after seeing it. I highly recommend the experience of skydiving, and Vegas Extreme Skydiving if you are interested in doing it while in Las Vegas. If you happen to have a car while there, I would recommend driving out to the site, since you do end up waiting around for other groups to jump before being taken back to the Strip in their van, but the wait was pleasant enough and they showed movies on a big TV to pass the time.

1  Thank NYCJulieB