“Nice Experience”

$247.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was a great experience for my kids. Little expensive but worth going if your kids love it. They will remember it for long time.

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Thank you very much , warm regards Ed .

There are newer reviews for Vegas Extreme Skydiving

Reviewed January 3, 2013

It was great, my first time paradiving. Not for everyone, but it is quite an experience. Went in Oct 2011.

1  Thank Garry W
EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you so much .

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I did not know how to rate this, but I did so on the overall expeience. First i´d like to say that there were 4 of us from England and it was our 1st time Skydiving. We were not at all perplexed by it and we all did it with no hesitation and would do it again. The Instructors were professional and I have no issues with them.

However, its the whole experience that makes a day. We were picked up on time from the MGM Grand and arrived at Primm for the jump. On going into the office this is where the problems started. The girl serving was running round like headless chicken. I asked several things and she just ignored me, even when booking us in. When I eventually paid in cash I told her how much I was giving and how mush chance I needed. I eventually asked her 4 times for my change and never received it. She asked if we would like photos or video´s taken. When finding out the price was 150 dollard each (600 dollars) for the 4 of us, I said no, as we were on a 5 week tour of the USA and that was a lot out of our budget. Her look back to me could of killed someone. When we went to the aircraft, we were all being filmed by the Instructors. Strange, as I had requested not to be, but when the camera was off I asked the Instructor and he said he was only doing what he had been told to do. The jump was great, no issues from any of us. When getting back to the Office we were told we would be shown the footage from the jump. I again said we could not afford it but they insisted. we watched and when asked if we wanted to buy it, I said no. It was then that we were told to take off our jump equipment and wait outside for the bus back to Las Vegas. The attitude was like I had murdered one of their children !
The man management skills of some of the staff leave something to be desired.

Just for their information, as I am sure they will read this. Your selling skills leave a lot to be desired to. You have already made the footage of the jumps, so you have no further outlay othere that 4 video cd´s, which probably cost 4 dollars. If you had offered the video and photos for 50 dollars each before we would of bought them and you would still of made 196 dollars clear profit. I think if you lowered your video/photo price almost everyone would buy them.

I come regulary to Las Vegas and I have not got the bug. I have been told there is another Company in Boulder City, SKYIVE LAS VEGAS, so I think I will give them a try next time.
You have to remember when you buy a Package, its the whole experience that counts, not just the Best Bit !

Oh and I still did not get my change, but could not be bothered to ask again !!!!!

7  Thank foxeymartin
EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

WOW; I did read this review. Sorry about your day with us I'm also from England. Let me first say that I will talk to my director of operations, I'm away at the moment but arrive back in Vegas today. Give us a call Next time you are in town ask for Eddie and I'll make sure you get your change, safety is out priority so thank you for your comments in the instructors, hope you feel you can try us again i'll personally take care of you .

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Whether you are a novice to the thrill of skydiving or a seasoned thrill seeker, you will have an amazing time at Vegas Extreme! The entire staff work hard to make sure you have the experience of a lifetime and, armed with a repertoire of dodgy jokes, the instructors keep you laughing throughout! ( Thanks Brian!) The equipment and instruction was first class and a knowledgeable commentary during the flight and descent made the experience interesting as well as thrilling! If you are considering a skydive in Vegas you should definitely consider this fab company...you won't regret it!

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Thank you very much , happy new year .

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My 20 year old son loved it. The whole building shakes when they start up the turbines and it is fun to watch. It is pretty expensive since you only get a few minutes to actually fly around and it is difficult. We bought a second flight to get some extra time but it is hard to control the flight.

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

So happy your son had a great time , thanks for putting your trust in us .