“Professional Safe Operation”

$247.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I got to visit this parachuting operation a few years ago and have revisited it since. Everything there exists with the sole intention of the customer having a great time, with the minimum of fuss but most importantly doing it safely. The staff picked the customers up (who were mostly tourists) from their hotels, in the Drop Zone bus, gave a brief but thorough briefing with the aid of video but the emphasis was having fun and a good time which is what parachuting is all about. The instructors were professional, the equipment was first class and at all times the jumpers were made to feel totally at ease. Each jump was videoed and everyone had a smile as wide as their faces on landing on the Drop Zone. Well worth a visit -you won't be disappointed.

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you jim, VES prides itself on our high level of professional standards and safety .

There are newer reviews for Vegas Extreme Skydiving

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Get out of the casino and into the sky - a "Hangover" worthy adventure! Do a tandem jump, only a little bit of preparation and you're in the sky. Definitely get the video, your friends and family won't believe what you did!

1  Thank BredaBarnes

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed in Vegas for a week and jumped all week long at Vegas Extreme Skydiving. As an experienced jumper the guys couldnt do enough for me. Everyone made sure I had what I needed at all times and we jumped as much as the bad weather (believe it or not!) allowed. Many thanks guys!

1  Thank Brian V

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Had a blast jumping with them! I went a few years ago when I was in high school, I loved it! The staff is very professional, but they also know how to have fun! I liked it so much the first time that the next year I came back! I enjoyed it so much that time that I decided to become a skydiver myself! I've been jumping for about two years now and it's all because of the experience I had at Vegas Extreme!

1  Thank Xjohnny
EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I want to say a big thank you to the staff and owner of Vegas Extreme Skydiving for running the safest and most enjoyable tandem skydiving experience possible. I highly recommend taking time from your trip to Vegas and do something truly amazing and life changing! You thing gambling is exciting try a tandem jump from 12,500 feet! Thanks again Vegas Extreme Skydiving for an amazing experience!

1  Thank Scott R
EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013