“FUNTASTIC!!!!!!!!”

$247.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
“FUNTASTIC!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Been to Vegas many a time with Dive Conventions and have and do enjoy the strip! Thought I would enjoy a Tandem Jump! My friend David told me I should try these guys glad I did. Professional safe and fun especially the guy called Eddie! He's very experienced and funny , puts you at ease! If you want a safe fun exciting time look these guys up , you won't be disappointed.
Barrie

1 Thank Bazmiester

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Its an incredible feelling i for sure dot it again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Its really amazing its a sensation of freedom that you could not get from another experience i for sure recomended the people working at vegas xtreme skidiving is very profesional

1 Thank joshe_85
Carmel, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

The staff and facilities were amazing. I was very nervous my first time but they were great at explaining everything and making me feel very comfortable. So much so that I've now jumped with them 5 times! I need to plan my next trip back for number 6. Everyone must experience this feeling at least once in their life and if you want a great location with great safe equipment, incredibly funny and entertaining staff, and the best views of Vegas then this is the place to go!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Blake V
“A memorable experience that I am sure to remember.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

The employees are great, they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I was a first-timer when I went to Vegas Extreme Sky Diving and my instructor could sense my uneasiness, but he was very attentive towards me, which made me feel calmed and comfortable. I would definitely doing it again!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best drop zone in the world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I've been jumping since I was 18 and out of all the drop zones I've jumped around the world, Vegas Extreme was the funnest, most organized, had the best customer service, and I wasn't afraid to ride in their plane! If you're avid about skydiving, or even if you're an experienced jumper, I recommend Vegas Extreme all the way!

1 Thank KeoneLasVegas