“A memorable experience that I am sure to remember.”

Vegas Extreme Skydiving
Book In Advance
More Info
$247.99*
and up
Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
“A memorable experience that I am sure to remember.”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The employees are great, they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I was a first-timer when I went to Vegas Extreme Sky Diving and my instructor could sense my uneasiness, but he was very attentive towards me, which made me feel calmed and comfortable. I would definitely doing it again!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best drop zone in the world!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I've been jumping since I was 18 and out of all the drop zones I've jumped around the world, Vegas Extreme was the funnest, most organized, had the best customer service, and I wasn't afraid to ride in their plane! If you're avid about skydiving, or even if you're an experienced jumper, I recommend Vegas Extreme all the way!

1 Thank KeoneLasVegas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place to jump in Vegas.”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I love jumping at Vegas Extreme from my very first jump to every time I come to Vegas. I took my brother here before he deployed to Afghanistan and they gave us a discount out of just sheer respect for us. If its your first time or 100th time jumping the only place I recommend is Vegas Extreme!!!

1 Thank Russell1823
“Vegas trip high point”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have jumped in several places around the country. My jump with Extreme Skydiving was one of my best. The instructors were professional but personable. The airplane they use was built specifically for skydiving and got 5 of us up to 15,000ft in about 10 minutes. This is almost half the time of the Cessna I jumped previously which only held 2 tandem pairs. Got to see the strip, Colorado river, and a great mountain view. It was a great time.

1 Thank Qikdraw
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vegas Extreme Skydiving - Does exactly what it says on the can.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Arrived, had a briefing, got kitted up, jumped on the plane - Very efficient.
The freefall was such an adrenaline rush. I flew the parachute most of the way down. My landing was soft and right on target.
The instructors are friendly, the equipment, including the plane, looked well kept. The pilot is great at take-off ! (It was a one way trip)
I felt like one of the family and not a number.
It a first class company and the pest experience. I was lucky to find Vegas Extreme Skydiving and so glad that I did. The video is great.
Thanks guys, I think you're the best..

Visited November 2012