Delights at The Signature at MGM Grand
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I didnt think prices were that bad for a cafe connected to a hotel...but the service could be very slow at times.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Delights offers a limited range of food, breakfasts, sandwiches, pizzas etc. On the plus side it's very convenient for Signature guests and the food quality is more than reasonable. On the negative side that convenience certainly comes at a price. A similar dish and in a larger quantity served in the mall across the road is $7 cheaper. I can't consider $11 for two eggs, two rashers of bacon and two slices of toast to be good value. The juice served was tasty and fresh and the cups of fresh fruit were also good and seemingly much better value than the breakfast dishes. Personally I think the ratio of cost/product/value has gone wrong somewhere here though!

Staff and service were good, as was the food, albeit over priced!

1  Thank TonyLonsdale
Reviewed June 20, 2014

You may have to wait 10 minutes but the food at Delights is worth the wait! The prices are very reasonable and the food is great! I need to be Gluten free and they will make my sandwiches with the bread that I bring along!

1  Thank DonHalazon
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The service was slow and the food took a lot longer to get than told and once we got it, it was not that appetizing. Choose another place to eat for breakfast.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Amazingly healthy options (not always easy to find in Vegas) for decent prices. I had an egg white Mediterranean wrap for breakfast accompanied with a fruit cup. Large enough to share, made well, great flavor. While there were 3 people in line in front of us, our breakfast was served to our table outside less than 10 minutes after ordering. My husband loved their drip coffee and was in heaven when he was told he could come back for refills during the same day. Would absolutely stop in again.

2  Thank JFishe