“Good little cafe”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great food & service. Perhaps for the size of signature it could do with being a bit bigger with a greater selection...

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Very expensive - the skillet breakfast was $12.99 I believe, served with one slice of bread of your choice. It was tasty.

But, the coffee - If I hadn't looked into the cup, I would have believed it was only hot water. Then I thought maybe it was the day. We did go back as it is the only place to eat - if you stay in the Towers, and don't wish to walk 20 minutes to the main MGM Grand. Same thing all over.

Service was fine. It was very noisy. Not a relaxing place to eat at all.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Went here twice during my stay for a quick bite.
I found the food excellent, fresh and well prepared.
When you are ordering from a restaurant in a hotel I expect that it is going to be a little pricey but I enjoyed my $12 sandwich and the "Las Vegas Blvd" I got for my wife helped her hangover (and my day) more than I could imagine.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

If you are staying anywhere near the MGM Tower and are looking for a healthy and reasonably priced breakfast stop here! The Egg white wrap with avocado was amazing! Also if you enjoy steel rolled oats you are in luck. The food was great and very fast much more cafe like than a casino buffet style.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I only wanted breakfast to go but had to wait some time even though the place was half empty. I noticed other people eating in getting up to complain about the wait. That said, the food was not bad but I imagine there are cheaper, quicker places near by.