Open today: 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM

from $19.99
from $169.00
from $69.99
More Info
All reviews sky diving hand signals flight instructor great fun great instructor short video fun experience adrenaline rush a lot of fun bucket list amazing experience off the strip take photos blast tunnel chamber safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Took my wife, who didn’t want to go and she did way better than me and loved it. Now she’s telling all her friends she’s better at a sport than I am. I’m going by my self without her knowing to practice then I will show her up our next date out!

Date of experience: September 2019
VegasIndoorSkydiving, Guest Relations Manager at Vegas Indoor Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello,

Thank you for the awesome review! We've found that it's not uncommon for the ladies to show up the guys when it comes to indoor skydiving- Let's face it, they're just more graceful than us! However, repeat flights are only $30 and valid for 90 days if you want to come sneak in some practice before the next date night. ;)

Reviewed September 11, 2019

My mother and I have never done anything like this before and we are extremely happy with the experience and service that was provided here. Rob was our instructor. He was very informative, funny and professional. They provide a fun environment for all while taking safety very seriously. I recommend this place for anyone looking to indoor skydive.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's always an honor to help our guests step out of their comfort zones a little bit to experience the thrill of human flight.

We hope you come back and fly with us again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Keyvan was very cool. Full of energy and knew his stuff. Lots of fun. I will fly again next time I am in Vegas!

Hello,

Thank you for the review! I'll be sure to let Kieven know you had a fun flight with him.

We look forward to flying with you again! If you happen to make it back to Vegas in the near future, our repeat rate is only $30 and valid for 90 days.

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

This activity was so much fun thanks to our coach Tony, I was so amazed with the quality of service provided by whole staff, they make sure you feel welcome and focus on making sure you have the best experience possible. Our coach Tony was amazing my daughter who is 9 years old walked in very afraid and by the time we left she wanted to do it again Thanks to Tony. The flight experience was amazing. We wish We can come back to Vegas soon to do it again

Hello,

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate positive feedback regarding our amazing instructors. Tony is one of our most experienced instructors and it certainly shows!

We hope to fly with you again next time you're in Las Vegas.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Highly Recommended! Staff was welcoming, professional, and so much Fun! Our instructor was awesome! Facility was clean and the instructions were given and demonstrated well. Everyone was very dedicated to make the experience a safe, enjoyable, and memorable one. As soon as my son left the wind tunnel, he asked to go back in again! Thanks Vegas Indoor Skydiving for giving him a wonderful memorable 9th Birthday experience! We will be back again!
Go to Vegas Indoor Skydiving if you're looking for a Different kind of Fun and Exciting Activity!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Chlojax150

Hello,

Thank you so much for the review! We're very happy to hear we could help in giving your son a birthday adventure he won't forget; There's no gift quite like flying!

We hope you come back and fly again soon.