“Great Great Great. Thc children loved it!!!!”

Vegas Indoor Skydiving
Ranked #13 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ready to earn your wings? Experience the thrilling sensation of skydiving, without a parachute or airplane, as a 1,000 horsepower motor keeps you soaring through air in America's original indoor skydiving facility. The propeller turns on and the air begins to flow. You’re floating, flying, free falling through the air with wind speeds up to 120 mph. Other Las Vegas attractions will not offer you the chance to defy gravity! If you share our love for the extreme sport of indoor skydiving, you crave adrenaline-inducing Las Vegas activities, or you simply want to try something epic on your Vegas vacation, come test your limits on this exhilarating simulated skydive. Try it more than once, and reach new heights every time!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My 15 year old son and 9 year old daughter went here for skydive and my wife and I watched.

They absolutely loved it. We were given a very warm welcome and the terms and conditions were clearly explained to us.

The experience began with a comprehensive safety briefing and video. The instructor was professional,clear,concise,funny and exuded confidence.But with that he still maintained the required balance that this was a dangerous experience and the need for concentration.

All the movements were explained and knowledge checked and hand signals practiced.

Once in the wind tunnel my son and daughter had plenty of air time and by the end of the session they had both grasped the principal.

The centre take their own photographs and you can also have a dvd of the experience. They are not expensive and the quality of pictures and dvd are first rate. I recommend you have their pictures. This is because they have professional cameras and flashes located all around the tunnel. From the viewing gallery you have to take pictures through thick glass and it does not produce the best results.

Coupons are avaliable if your look for them in various magazines. They vary between $5 and $10 dollars. Personally we did not bother but they are there if you want to look.

All in all an amazing couple of hours and something that my children will always remember.

1  Thank lordhillyer
VegasIndoorSkydiving, Public Relations Manager at Vegas Indoor Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for visiting us while you were on holiday. I am glad your children had fun. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I went with my wife but didn't go because of a bad back. My wife had a fun time and there was a great viewing area nearby. Friendly people and looked like a ton of fun.

The only down side is that my wife didn't actually get to fly in the air that long, it would have been nicer if there was even 1 more minute of flight time. She said she would go again if we go back to Vegas though!

1  Thank aregma

Thank you for coming in! I am glad your wife had a good time! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Our group really enjoyed Vegas Indoor Skydiving. The staff were very friendly, Brad our instructor was great! There were observation windows for others to watch or take photos. The skydiving crew also took photos and a video to buy. Well worth the $85. After watching the video at home, my teenage son wants to try it also!!!!

1  Thank Xnavygal
VegasIndoorSkydiving, Public Relations Manager at Vegas Indoor Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you very much for coming in to fly with us! We love to hear that our guests had a blast! Brad appreciates the compliment! We look forward to flying with you again!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Myself and three friends went to Vegas Indoor Skydiving. Honestly, I was quite skeptical but it was AMAZING. Katie was our instructor and she was incredible. Great FUNN!!! And, despite my skepticism, well worth the money!!!

1  Thank Shari S
VegasIndoorSkydiving, Public Relations Manager at Vegas Indoor Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

So glad we were able to change your mind and that you and your friends had a good time. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to flying you again!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I really enjoyed Vegas Indoor Skydiving as a whole. The people working there were kind and friendly. Indoor skydiving was really fun, and I would definitely go again!

1  Thank scb123

Thanks coming in to to fly with us! We hope to see you again!