“Great facility, average massage.”
Review of The Spa at Wynn

The Spa at Wynn
Ranked #15 of 167 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I had a massage at the Wynn over the weekend. The facility was great, clean and relaxing. I went in the evening, and it was pretty quiet. It could be busier during the day. I noticed the hot tub is fairly small, and they have very few lounge chairs around it, maybe ten? I had no troubles getting one but if there were more people it would be an issue. The plunge pools are very small, like 3 people very close small. I was not a fan of those.

I had an appointment at 6, I arrived early as asked because I wanted to enjoy the facility. They called me back earlier than my appointment time, which was OK but I had really wanted to just relax for an hour beforehand. Anyway, my massage was great, nothing bad, but nothing memorable. Similar to other experiences in the past that I have had. The therapist was very kind, reassuring, and helpful. I guess for what I spent I was looking for that WOW factor, and I just did not get that. I've had similar experiences at a fraction of the cost at home.

Afterward I was able to enjoy more hot tub time, but it was getting close to closing at 8, which I felt was early given that everything in vegas is open late. I took a nice shower afterward, and that was my favorite part I think.

Overall, would I go again? Maybe, if I won some extra money at the casino. Probably not otherwise.

1  Thank EandS2010
in 3 reviews
"casino"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 21, 2014

My experience at the spa at the Wynn was the highlight of my trip. The spa itself is beautiful and clean. I did not have the opportunity to use any of the amenities, but they all looked fabulous. I had a fusion massage with Lauren and she was spectacular! I felt like she really listened to my assessment of where I'd like more and less pressure and tailored her skills to meet those preferences. I feel like that's a question that is always asked but the response is not always heeded. As always, I was sad when my hour was over, but I was thoroughly relaxed and felt great. The services are pricey here, as they are most places in Vegas, but they met my expectations and then some. Great experience!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I was worried when booking this as I knew it would be an expensive treatment but wanted to see how it compares with other leading treatments I have had at the four seasons and MGM. It did not disappoint, I was so relaxed I cannot remember who done my treatment but it was amazing from start to finish. I had the good luck ritual which started with full body massage to the perfect pressure and ended with hand scrub, foot scrub, hand massage, foot massage and then a hot oil head and scalp massage. The PERFECT treatment, I then relaxed with a great tea, jacuzzi, heated bed and a magazine, able to return up until 8 pm that evening if I wanted.

If you are worried about spending the money DONT, they are completely luxurious with no tacky selling of products, I have no clue what they used on me... It was lush. They don't have cheap treatments for people wanting to just use the spa and this is why it is so luxurious. hair bands , brushes, razors and sanitary products all provided along with very comfortable spa shoes to take away just in case you forgot anything.

Highly recommended and will definitely return.

1  Thank Claire W
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I didn't get any spa services-only used the facilities. It was very clean and nice, but nothing special. It felt like a nice gym spa/lockerroom, not really a tranquil spa. It is very brightly lit, and has a skylight in the hot tub area so is very bright. It is gorgeous, just not very spa-like. there are two weird shower things in the spa, and two small cold plunges that are lierally only big enough for one person. The layout is ood too, so when you are getting in/out of the water you are in full view of anyone in the lounge, in the hall, or in the jacuzzi area. I'm no prude, it just felt odd that it is so bright and you are in such full view. No problems and all was nice, I was just expecting way more for being at the Wynn. The one other guy there I chatted with said he felt the same and said the Bellagio spa was better, and I feel the same about Qua.

1  Thank TravelGuy72
See more reviews
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I always join the Spa/Healthclubs when traveling to Vegas. I have had amazing experiences at Mandalay Bay, Caesars, Bellagio, and even the Las Vegas Hilton. All of these locations include use of spa services (hot tub, steam room, cold plunge, etc.) with use of the workout facilities. Wynn does not. There are extra charges for all these "extras." I also was disappointed with the somewhat smug attitude of the staff. Not needed and not seen at any other Vegas spas. Probably unfair that I am comparing it to other Vegas spas but Wynn is suppose to be one of the best.

2  Thank Domenic S