“a lot of money but worth it”
Review of The Spa at Wynn

The Spa at Wynn
Ranked #17 of 144 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
London, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“a lot of money but worth it”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

the hotel is great, the service was great and everything in the spa was great, alot of cash but worth it, the wife loved me for it so fellas if you wanna treat the other half best spa and worth the little extra

Visited June 2012
2 Thank MZ472

New York City, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Relaxing Spa”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

You have to go to the sister hotel (The Encore) for a couples massage. But I loved it.

Visited July 2011
Texas
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 189 helpful votes
“Expected More”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Let me begin by saying I have been to many spa's, many in Vegas and all of the biggest ones in Vegas for sure. I booked a massage here for my birthday and expected it to be really special because that's just what you expect in all areas of the Wynn.

The spa itself is nice, I would consider this to be a medium size spa. There's definitely a lot smaller and bigger spa's in Vegas. The staff was really friendly and no complaints with them at all. So what's the problem?

I will never consider a spa to be top notch until they train their employees to stop talking as their taking their guest to the service rooms. I think you should get acquainted and make your small talk in the lounge and then once you start down that hallway it should be total silence. This should be a no-brainer. There are people on the other sides of those doors and conversations in a normal tone can still be heard. I'm not paying $400 for one service to be distracted and interrupted by people talking. I asked my therapist at the beginning of the service if it was going to continue and she said it shouldn't EXCEPT for transitional times in between services. Really? It shouldn't happen at all in my opinion. The service providers want to make small talk as their going to the room and they don't even use whisper voices and therefore the guests don't either.

I'm polite in a spa and I don't talk going down the hall, why I don't know because no one else seems to care. To make matters worse this is a co-ed spa that I didn't know in advance so the men's voices seem to carry even more. Men and Women are getting services on the same floor, the man next door to me was really loud.

I was really disappointed in this spa Mr. Wynn and expected more even though my service provider did a great job. I just can't totally relax when I hear so much noise. Because of this the spa in my opinion is no different than most.

For a spa of this caliber I was disappointed and I won't go back and spend lots of money to be frustrated because I can get that at any spa for less money.

Visited February 2012
5 Thank Islandmomma4ever
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“They know exactly what you want...”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I got a mani / pedi, makeup and my hair done for my wedding here. I had no pictures or a trial beforehand and these ladies did some wonderful magic and created exactly what I wanted. I am very impressed and thank them for doing such a wonderful job. I do not know where else we can get this much attention and care! Thanks so much to them!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank RozzieT
Fantasy Island
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great fitness room!”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Brilliant fitness room! Very spacious and had all amenities !

Visited February 2012