“Wynn”
Review of The Spa at Wynn

The Spa at Wynn
Ranked #15 of 156 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Beautiful, and personalised. Its expensive just to go there but nice for a day. alike the hotel, luxurious

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"casino"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Gorgeous! First class spa all the way. Amazing massage with Tommy.

1  Thank lenab
Reviewed December 24, 2011

I think Wynn and Encore have the best spas in Las Vegas, both are very well done. I have been to several spas and these two are top notch,

2  Thank EIIen
Reviewed November 21, 2011

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed at! The staff, room service, environment were phenomenal!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 13, 2011

My boyfriend and I come to Vegas 5-6 times per year. We have a ritual of leaving late on the last day and spendinf the afternoon/early evening at the spa, detoxing after a week of fun. We have been to pretty much every spa up and down the strip and while they vary in terms of luxury, we always found value in the few hours of relaxation. When we were told the spa was a full $10-20 more expensive than others($40), we figured it was just because Wynn had higher standards and we would really be in for something special. Ummmm, not so. The beverages were mostly empty, the pool room was very small with almost no seating, and the seating they did have was just basic chairs, not even a lounge chair to lie down. I don't get how you could ever relax in here. If there was a meditation room where you could sleep or relax, it wasn't shown to me. the steam room was WAY too hot. Just from beginning to end, it was not the 5 star quality I expected from Wynn. Do not waste your money. There are plenty of spas on the strip that will cost you significantly less and provide you with much more bang for your buck.

1  Thank hidem0429