“FABULOUS!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This place is now going to be our new 'must do' on any trip to Vegas. We just tried them again for the second time and it did not disappoint at all. It's up there with one of the best hamburgers we've ever had. They offer quite a selection along with a good choice of buns. But - be aware that a burger with a beer (bottle) will set you back $50 for 2 and that's sans the fries.

There are newer reviews for Le Burger Brasserie

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

I ducked out to get something to eat before the show. I'm glad I went here! The burgers are large and taste great! I had the "le Paris" with Brie cheese, carmalized onion and bacon. It was great! Watched a game, great food... Life's good!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I ate at the bar. Service was fantastic. My burger was good (but not great). I had a $5 off coupon, so the combination of price (with coupon) and service I go with 4-star. Atmosphere was lively.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

loved service and gourmet burgers!went 3times and still dreamin bout it!!! Right at entrance joining ballys and paris and girls working there were lovely!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good selection of specialty burgers. The parisian was cooked perfectly. Burger was very filling and didn't need to order anything else.