“Interesting and worth seeing for a discount”

Madame Tussauds - Las Vegas
$78.98*
Las Vegas Explorer Pass
Ranked #43 of 464 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Millions and millions of people have flocked through the doors of Madame Tussauds since they first opened over 200 years ago and it remains just as popular as it ever was. There are many reasons for this enduring success, but at the heart of it all is good, old-fashioned curiosity. Today's visitors are sent on a unique, emotionally-charged journey through the realms of the powerful and famous. The museum-style ropes and poles have gone so guests can truly get up, close and personal with A-list celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights and historical icons, reliving the times, events and moments that made the world talk about them....
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Had free tickets, but noticed the price of admission was $30! After going through the museum, I am glad we didn't have to pay for it. $10 would have been more reasonable. It was interesting to see the figures. We were told there were the presidents figures, but I didn't see any. Would be better if it wasn't crowded, but I guess it probably always is. At the end, you exit into the gift store; so typical.

RChapman-GM, General Manager at Madame Tussauds - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Thank you for your review! We're glad you were able to come and enjoy our attraction. At this time, the only Presidential figure we have right now is President Obama, who is currently showcased in our Front of House area. We do have new additions coming soon, and hope you will come back to check them out!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is worth it. I truly enjoyed it. My favorite part was an area where you can karaoke in front of Simon Cowell wax figure...I decided to bolt some Beyoncé tunes in the mic. She is one of my favorite artists. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit here.

RChapman-GM, General Manager at Madame Tussauds - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Hello, thank you for your review. Happy to hear you enjoyed your visit at our attraction and that your audition for Simon Cowell went well!

Thank you and hope you come see us again when you’re in Las Vegas!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the visit here.You have to take an attraction picture prior to entering (standard). It's a self-guided tour, which makes it way more enjoyable.The wax figures looked so real. At one point I didn't know if people around me were real or fake. It was an eery feeling. There were multiples floors of this. The place was pretty cool and a nice break away from the heat. I would have taken more pictures had there not been a shine bouncing off certain wax figures. I love everyone from Elvis to Michael Jackson. I even touched Shaq's armpit hair...LOL! I would definitely recommend this place because I know I will be returning in the near future.

Hello! Thank you for your review! We're glad that you enjoyed your recent visit to our attraction and we're glad to hear you'll be coming back. We are constantly adding new figures and experiences to our attraction so you'll have something new to see next time.
Thank you and see you soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was our first visit to a wax museum and we were not disappointed as there was alot to see and photograph. If you love celebrities it is definatley worth a visit as some of these statues look so life like especially will smith and halle berry. We had a lot of fun taking photos with all the statues.

RChapman-GM, General Manager at Madame Tussauds - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Hello! Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed yourself!
We like to create a unique experience for our guest, where you can get up-close and personal with your favorite celebrities from the past and the present, and don’t display with the traditional museum poles and ropes.
Come see us again when you’re in Las Vegas, we’re always adding new figures and interactive experiences.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

If you're celebrity obsessed, it's very cool! Some of the statues look so real you think they're goin to move! The one of Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas is way off but the rest are incredible! Halle Berry's looks so real it's scary! Loved it!

RChapman-GM, General Manager at Madame Tussauds - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Hello there, thank you for your review. There are two ways we make our wax figures – either from an actual sitting, or through research. During a sitting, our artists take over 200 measurements and photos to capture the exact likeness of the celebrity. This why they look so realistic! I'm glad to hear you had a great time and hope you come see us again!