“Fun”

$78.98*
Las Vegas Explorer Pass
Ranked #42 of 458 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Millions and millions of people have flocked through the doors of Madame Tussauds since they first opened over 200 years ago and it remains just as popular as it ever was. There are many reasons for this enduring success, but at the heart of it all is good, old-fashioned curiosity. Today's visitors are sent on a unique, emotionally-charged journey through the realms of the powerful and famous. The museum-style ropes and poles have gone so guests can truly get up, close and personal with A-list celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights and historical icons, reliving the times, events and moments that made the world talk about them....
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 1, 2013

It was very fun taking all the pics with all the celebrities and stars. We went there around noon and there were some people but not that much. We got a coupon online for buy one get one free ticket, which was an awesome deal. More people came later and there was a little wait time trying to take photo. We spent about 1.5 hour here and never had a dull moment.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Having been to Madame Tussauds in London and New York I found the quality of the wax works at this one very poor. But the museum was good, not very busy so we managed to take lots of photos. Don't expect it to be as good as others but worth a visit if in Vegas.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife and I make a trip to this museum every time we're in Las Vegas. There's always a little alteration to the set-up and who's featured. Just enough to keep it interesting. And I get my opportunity to put myself in a a slightly different (and more embarrassing for my wife) position with a couple of the figures each time.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

When I asked, I was told that it was okay to take photos, and that I could even touch the figures (gently). Some of the figures were spookily realistic - they even have the shine in the eyes - I was expecting them to move so didn't really want to touch them in case they were look alike actors and made me jump - my nervousness not helped by the fact I'd been to Eli Roth's Goretorium the night before!). There are plenty of figures spanning different ages and fields, and they're nicely spread out for photo opportunities which also helps with reducing crowding of areas. Some are more realistic than others, and some I hadn't heard of, but I enjoyed the experience. I went on the Las Vegas PowerPass, or I wouldn't have paid that much for admission, but did get handed a discount voucher outide the following day, so it's worth looking out for available discounts before going in.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Was really fun to take pictures and interact with the wax figures. But there wasn't much too it and didn't take long at all to get through. I don't think it's worth the $35 to get in. The bar is also at the end so that's a little weird.