“Excellent Breakfast!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Simon Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

Simon Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: American, Japanese, Bar, Sushi, Pub, Eastern European, Armenian
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Wisconsin
“Excellent Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a restaurant.com certificate and came here on a Thursday morning. We were greeted promptly by the hostess and our drink order was taken. They were brewing a new batch of coffee so we were informed they would deliver when it was ready. Hot coffee was served a few minutes later. Very good coffee!

Our server's name was Christy (sp?) and she was very sweet and friendly. I ordered the vanilla protein shake and a bowl of steel cut oatmeal. Hubby ordered the pancakes with a side of bacon. My protein shake was made with Met-rx protein powder, skim milk and ice. It was fantastic. My oats were creamy and served with brown sugar and golden raisins. The pancakes came as an order of 4 and were very fluffy. They were served with real maple syrup and were excellent.

We thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast and with the restaurant.com certificate, saved quite a bit of $. Under normal circumstances, the meal would have cost over $45.

I would return again.

Visited September 2013

“Awesome Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

The first time I ate in the restaurant our entire operations team ate here. We had a family style dinner. The food was absolutely amazing. Crab cakes, caesar salad, sushi, short ribs, chicken, fish, garlic mashed potatoes, truffle mac and cheese! Everything was delicious. They also had the biggest bowl of cotton candy I've ever seen. Service was fast and friendly. I would recommend anyone staying in the Palms (or elsewhere) check out this restaurant!

Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Happy Hour is the time to go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had a quick drink and bite for Happy Hour. $6 shots, $6 sushi, $3 beer - I'm in! The drinks, sushi, and service was good. I liked the modern look of the place with the pool surrounding outside of the bar.

• Visited October 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Unique and Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ate several meals at this restaurant and liked all of them. They have lots of drink choices, and though the menu isn't huge, everything was well-prepared and yummy. I especially recommend the breakfast as there are both lots of healthy options and some delicious splurge foods like the chocolate chip pancakes. YUM!

You also will love the view, right up against the pool.

Visited October 2013
Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We want to stay at the Palms Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

This place is awesome for late afternoon eats. My husband and I loved it everyone was really super nice and friendly we will be back!

Visited July 2013