“Coffee and pastries”

Neighborhood: Paradise
Hilo, Hawaii
“Coffee and pastries”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Loved the coffee and pastries that we enjoyed at breakfast, very delicious!!

Visited November 2011

Tacoma, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“simon says..EAT”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

wasnt to many food choices but food is very good. my friend had mash potatos that were delicious and i had a margehrita pizza(hope i spelled that right) im a picky eater but this pizza was good 1st time i had it.

Visited November 2011
Denver, Colorado
“Fun Atmosphere, Good Food”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Went to Simon @ Palm Place for their Pajama Party Sunday Brunch. The staff are dressed up in pajamas. It's a buffet but in a somewhat different sense. There are items that are typical buffet style where you go up and get your food, but the rest of the food, you order from your waiter. The menu item is inventive, and they have different types of menus, such as a white trash menu that includes pigs in a blanket and baby back ribs. The portions are sized just right and the atmosphere is fun. I recommend the crispy fried sushi, the breakfast pizza, chicken cordon bleu benedict and steak hash benedict, as well as the simon junk food dessert, which is a fun plate that ncludes cotton candy.

• Visited October 2011
La Canada, CA
“Only if you have no other choice”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I checked in late and had a choice of room service or Simon's last call. I opted for Simon as I was starving. It was a weeknight. By the time I got there, the hostess was nowhere to be found, I had to go find a waiter who then tracked down the hostess who wasn't in the best of moods. Service was average on the slow, food was average and was not worth the price nor the weight. Also, I noticed a couple of what they seemed to me "working girls" watching me like hawks. all in all, I felt pretty and uncomfortable and left as soon as I could. Never to return!

Visited October 2011
Plano, Texas
“Simon Restaurant - Horrible Experience”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Our experience at the Palms Place Simon Restaurant was horrible to say the least. There was a group of about 15 young kids for dinner, and even though the rest of the restaurant was sparse, it seemed like service and the kitchen had shut down to cater to the group of kids. Our waiter didnt show up for 20 mins after he had initially given us our bread, and when we tried to get his attention when he walked by, he clearly dismissed us and kept walking. When everyone else in the restaurant started getting visibly upset that service had shut down and the kids were being served before all of us that were there before them, their way of handling it, was to send a pseudo manager to come over and offer a free drink and make unnecessary conversation. It took about an hour to get our food which was mediocre for the price. We refused the equally horrible drinks, dignity has a price... I would never go back to the Simon restaurant even if I was paid to.

Visited October 2011