“Ho Hum”

129 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 207 helpful votes
“Ho Hum”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This show fell short of expectations. We expected to see some flare and Vegas glam. It was simply a collection of skinny topless girls with mediocre dance skills and tiny breasts. I agree with someone else's comment about the cramped lounge. We were jammed in and the cocktail waitresses kept banging into my boyfriend simply because there was no room to move.

The show was amateurish. At one point there was a big burly stage hand on stage trying to wrangle some stray equipment from the previous number. Anyone who thought this was a great show...hasn't seen one yet.

Visited July 2012

Easthampton, Massachusetts
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Topless show, pretty boring”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

It was okay, but like everyone else said, kind of boring. The girls were okay, nothing to freak out over. The worst part was the seating in tiny crammed cabaret lounge they shove everyone into. Really not that awesome. It was super hot and my husband and I actually left early because we weren't that into it. No substance. Glad we got the tickets half price.

Visited July 2012
Syracuse, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Didn't know girls like that existed!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Loved it! Would go again! They came out performing to a Metallica song so I knew it was going to be awesome from the get-go!

Visited May 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wow and not a good wow:/”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I were really excited to go and see beautiful girls dancing and being flirtatious.....faaaar from it!! OMG there is a tall blond that is about 6ft tall maybe weighs 100lbs soaking wet, I saw more bones in her back then I did fat on her chest, she grossed me out and was never on the same page as the other girls... There was a girl there that seemed like she was forced to be there and had random terrible tattoos, two girls were a bit hefty in the lower region and one of those girls sweat so bad her hair was sticking to her face, the dancing was really bad and te show was way too long, the seating is pointless and way too crammed together, the comedian was great but the show sucked! If we weren't so crammed in we would have left early:/

Washington, DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice show but boring at times”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My friend really wanted to see this show since she loves the movie burlesque. I on the other hand was not eager since I had seen the original show at the Moulan Rouge while in Paris. The show overall was ok. It was entertaining in the beginning but got a little boring towards the end. The girls were beautiful and they did perform to various types of music but it still seemed to get boring after a while. Even my friend who was so eager to see the show leaned in and whispered that she was getting bored. On a positive note, I had the best strawberry daquri at the show. All in all the show was ok but not worth what we paid for the tickets.