“Great burgwr”
Review of Wahlburgers

Wahlburgers
Ranked #365 of 6,302 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

I ate lunch and had an out burger, fries and a spiked strawberry lemonade. The burger was delicious with fresh toppings. The fries were crispy on the outside, just right on the inside. I would definitely recommend Wahlburgers for lunch.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (1,777)

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Burgers were outstanding!! It looked a little small but delicious and filling. The drinks we had were great along with the tasty crispy thin onion rings. Prices were a little higher (but everything is in the strip). Fries were average. Rated a 4 star due to ok fries and higher prices, everything else is a strong 5 star!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

We attending with Family/Friends. Great Venue, Clean, Friendly, good service & GREAT burgers. Looking forward to traveling and seeing other wahlburger venues.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Had lunch here two days in a row since it was near my hotel. Loved the food and the relaxed atmosphere. Was able to purchase some merchandise for my daughter since she didn’t get to go with me. Nice drink selection and shaded seating outside. Burger was great, but I LOVED the burger bowl!

1  Thank Diedra H
Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

We ate here twice, my wife loved the Mac and cheese but the second time it was not as cheesy. I had a burger the first time and it was really good, 2nd time was Jenns chicken sandwhich, just a normal chicken sandwich. Overall we really liked it, my youngest ate all his food and he hardly ever does that.