“A Texas embarrassment”
Review of Stoney's Las Vegas

Stoney's Las Vegas
Ranked #117 of 337 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Only in Vegas can you go to a country bar and see people line dance to rap music
It's suppose to be a country bar not a top 40 or rap music club. Outside the have a big neon sign shaped like Texas .
All you see in the club are gang bangers and stuck up girls talking on ther cell phones. If it suppose to be a Texas style country night club than they should play only country music. All I have to say is stoneys stop insulting Texas and play all country music get rid of the gang bangers
Or take the Texas logo down.
What an embarrassment you are to the people of the great state of Texas
Don't wast your money there the place is smaller than the old location you wait in line for hours to get in and than are cramed like sardines. No thanks
Go to gillies at Tresure Island
A little better but not true Texas country
Music

4  Thank canyouhackit

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I was hesitant to go there, this is at the older location at the antique mall. Haven't gone to the newer location at Town Square yet. Had fun. The bull riding was fun. The DJ doesn't just play country, they also play top 40 and dance tunes. I really would give this a 3.5, not a 4.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My friends and I went to this bar based on the positive reviews the old location received. We wanted to play beer pong, and this place looked like a cool alternative to the strip.

We went on Sunday night, so it wasn't that busy. Still, there were plenty of people on the dance floor and milling around the other dancers. If you're looking to line dance for a couple of hours, this is apparently the place to be...if you're looking to play beer pong, not so much. A quick rundown of our experience:

- We walk up to the north side bar and ask about beer pong. We get a blank stare, and are told they don't have any beer at the bar or beer pong supplies. We can see the taps on the bar, so I guess they're just out of beer. I've never seen a brand new bar run out of beer, but...ok.

- We go to the south side bar and ask about beer pong. Again, we get a blank stare from the girl behind the bar. Apparently, her job was to look pretty...not actually work. Turns out they do have beer at this bar, but no beer pong balls. We can see the six tables set up for pong, but no one working at the bar has any idea how this is supposed to work apparently.

- The "girl with the blank stare," as we start to call her, says she'll look into it. 5 minutes later, still no beer pong. I ask what's going on...she says they're looking for balls. 5 minutes later...still looking. 5 minutes later, and we're starting to get annoyed. We end up involving maybe ten staff members, all of whom can't find beer pong balls and can't tell us why.

- Finally, the manager comes over and says the pong balls are locked in a room that no one has a key to. Really?

We bought a couple of pitchers when all of this started, and stayed just long enough to finish our beers and head out. Stoney's has the nerve to charge an entrance fee of $3 to enjoy a bar with no beer, beer pong with no pong balls, and terrible service that can't be bothered to unlock a room or proactively resolve issues.

We won't be back.

2  Thank treader811
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I went with a group of friends and this bar was a lot of fun...great music played, lots of people dancing....bikini bull riding, so definitely go on Thursday nights for ladies nights, they pack them in.....

1  Thank BigHarleyDog
Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Great bar specially if you like country music!! Great atmosphere hot cowboys and waitresses! Very entertaining, I wish they has a Stoneys in my home town.