“One busy country bar, great music, great people there...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #123 of 327 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Los Angeles, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“One busy country bar, great music, great people there...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

I went with a group of friends and this bar was a lot of fun...great music played, lots of people dancing....bikini bull riding, so definitely go on Thursday nights for ladies nights, they pack them in.....

Visited November 2012
1 Thank BigHarleyDog

“Great Country bar and a great time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Great bar specially if you like country music!! Great atmosphere hot cowboys and waitresses! Very entertaining, I wish they has a Stoneys in my home town.

Las Vegas, Nevada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Best Country bar in Vegas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

Yeee Haaa!

Now this is a country bar that is a lot of fun. I have to admit it might be my new favorite Thursday night spot, thanks to my babe ;)

Facts:

Cover is $10 for locals and $20 for out of towners. ($1 Cover for Thursday Ladies Night)

All girls can go straight to the front and the door guy will let you right in. All guys and mixed groups just wait in the main line to the left and it goes fast so don't worry you will be line dancing after a quick 10-15 minute wait!

LADIES go on Thursday! $1 cover and $1 drinks ALL Night!!! (All well drinks and shots as well as draft beer)

GUYS you can get an all you can drink bracelet for $10 and it gets you draft beer all night on Thursday. I think it's only all you can drink till 12 midnight on Friday/Saturday.

Open seating in 90% of the bar with a small VIP area with table service.

Music is mainly country mixed in with a few hop 40 songs. Lot's of line dancing if that suits your fancy then you are in the right place.

They have a coat check that also sells novelty T-shirts and other Stoney's Rockin Country apparel.

They do a bikini bull riding contest at midnight which is very entertaining! Props to the girls who join in on the fun!

Other Highlights:
*Beer Pong
*Pool
*Darts
*Bowling
*Bull Riding

Good Ole Fashion FUN every time!

Visited November 2011
4 Thank Stacia J
Yuma
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“You'll love it if you're a country fan!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

I went to Stoney's (a Country/Western bar) with a group of girls for a bachlorette night. I'm not much of a country fan and can't dance to that music, so I wasn't thrilled about the pick. But I had a really good time! Fortunately, they don't play all country music. They'll play about 3 country songs and all the country dancers go around in circles dancing. (Which is kinda neat to watch.) Then they'll play several "club/dance music" songs. That made me happy! They have a mechanical bull that anyone can ride. I chose not to take part in that, but got some good laughs watching.

Stoney's in not near the strip. I believe it was about a 10-15 cab ride from the strip.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank TravelingIsFun01
Columbus, Mississippi
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“It was fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

We went to Stoney's while we were at the world finals. It was really smoky, and I wanted to dance, but the only types of dancing they did the whole time we were there were line dances and two steps. Unfortunately I can do neither and they did not have just regular dancing at all. I was disappointed, but we had fun shooting pool. I wish they had had a better ventilation system; we smelled so bad we both took showers and had to air our clothes out when we got back to our hotel.

Visited October 2011