“Happy Hour”

8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #177 of 5,965 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Description: Famous Italian dishes and the pleasure of metropolitan Northern Italian cuisine, vibe, and atmosphere awaits for you at Brio Tuscan Grille Town Square Las Vegas. Let us delight your palate! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed May 26, 2019

How good is the Wednesday happy hour at Brio, good enough for us to stop by twice our 2-week vacation. Cocktail pricing at 1/2 off was the enticement, what got us to return proved to be the quality and variety of the cocktails. On the first visit my wife ordered the tropical cosmo (pineapple infused vodka, Malibu coconut rum, cranberry and lime juices) followed by a razzertini (raspberry vodka, black raspberry liqueur, lime juice and simple syrup. I took a different path to bliss by ordering a traditional cosmo followed in short order by a flirtini (raspberry vodka, orange liqueur, cranberry and pineapple juices topped off with Prosecco). One week later we were seated at the same bar with my wife sipping another razzertini that was followed by the house Chardonnay. I again chose to vary my drinks by ordering a Moscow mule followed by a lemontini (SVEDKA citron vodka, orange liqueur and sweet & sour). The razzertini graduated magna cum laude while the Moscow mule was sent to the dean's office for not including muddled basil. On each of our visits we shared an order of calamari that included fresh arriabiata and a lemon aioli for dipping.

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

I went here for a work lunch with my team members. Overall it was a food experience with tasty food and a nice atmosphere. Below is my pro/con list.

Pros:
Tasty food
Nice location - in a nice shopping area
Good customer service - staff are very friendly
Nice atmosphere - it's not too noisy in here which I like, very easy to have a nice conversation with a larger group. Tables where round so our party of 6 was able to converse nicely.

Cons:
It's a bit pricey - but likely to be expected with this type of restaurant
No outdoor patio that I saw
Not kid friendly - I didnt see any kids in here and it looked a bit too nice to take your kids too. I could be wrong about that though as it was a Monday at lunch time.

Reviewed May 10, 2019

Visited Brio yesterday and we were pleasantly surprised about the quality of the pasta we got on our plate.

Desserts were good as well, only the cappuccino was unworthy of an Italian restaurant, but hey, that is an American problem that keeps popping up. Good coffee is not their thing.

Will definitely eat there again, gorgeous place on the inside, nice sitting outside with the Vegas weather.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

First to I got to say food was amazing, we ordered mediterranean and Caesars salad to start with. For the main course we had filet mignon which was delicious. The reason I am giving this restaurant only 2 stars is because of the server “Michael”. Never made eye contact with me and did not offer me desert did only focus his attention to my wife. The worst service ever, if I ever go back that server will not serve my food ever. The whole experience made us feel both very awkward. Some people are not meant to be in the restaurant business.

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant has great service and food, and the bathrooms are very clean. The staff are friendly and efficient and the location is only a 3-5 minute drive from the strip.