“Cute Restaurant ”

OR
Ranked #177 of 5,964 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Description: Famous Italian dishes and the pleasure of metropolitan Northern Italian cuisine, vibe, and atmosphere awaits for you at Brio Tuscan Grille Town Square Las Vegas. Let us delight your palate! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

I went here for a work lunch with my team members. Overall it was a food experience with tasty food and a nice atmosphere. Below is my pro/con list.

Pros:
Tasty food
Nice location - in a nice shopping area
Good customer service - staff are very friendly
Nice atmosphere - it's not too noisy in here which I like, very easy to have a nice conversation with a larger group. Tables where round so our party of 6 was able to converse nicely.

Cons:
It's a bit pricey - but likely to be expected with this type of restaurant
No outdoor patio that I saw
Not kid friendly - I didnt see any kids in here and it looked a bit too nice to take your kids too. I could be wrong about that though as it was a Monday at lunch time.

Reviewed May 10, 2019

Visited Brio yesterday and we were pleasantly surprised about the quality of the pasta we got on our plate.

Desserts were good as well, only the cappuccino was unworthy of an Italian restaurant, but hey, that is an American problem that keeps popping up. Good coffee is not their thing.

Will definitely eat there again, gorgeous place on the inside, nice sitting outside with the Vegas weather.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

First to I got to say food was amazing, we ordered mediterranean and Caesars salad to start with. For the main course we had filet mignon which was delicious. The reason I am giving this restaurant only 2 stars is because of the server “Michael”. Never made eye contact with me and did not offer me desert did only focus his attention to my wife. The worst service ever, if I ever go back that server will not serve my food ever. The whole experience made us feel both very awkward. Some people are not meant to be in the restaurant business.

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant has great service and food, and the bathrooms are very clean. The staff are friendly and efficient and the location is only a 3-5 minute drive from the strip.

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful ambiance. Quick service but staff could have been slightly more interactive. Food was excellent, no complaints at all overall

Date of visit: April 2019