“Another Gluten Free Option”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Description: Famous Italian dishes and the pleasure of metropolitan Northern Italian cuisine, vibe, and atmosphere awaits for you at Brio Tuscan Grille Town Square Las Vegas. Let us delight your palate! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I always just my search options to find gluten free restaurants when traveling. Brio came up as an option and it was by the movie we wanted to see. I had some of the best pasta that i have every had at a restaurant. The service was excellent. The place has a great atmosphere. Typical of most restaurants, gluten free desert is lacking. We will be returning to Brio today as I want to try another dish that I saw on the menu.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

This Italian restaurant has a nice selection of salads and pastas. the one at town square is probably the best one in Vegas. The place is nice and you can choose to seat indoors or outdoors. Service is great, not one single complain in this area. Desserts are very good. If you ask for a pasta it will be ready in 10 minuts.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We celebrated my daughter's 22nd birthday at Brio Tuscan Grille Restaurant in Las Vegas, Nevada on december 16, 2012 and this a wonderful place. The servers are all great; very knowledgeable of the food that they offer including the wine and other alcoholic drinks. Everybody in the restaurant are so friendly and they make you feel at home. The service was one of the best I have seen in Vegas. If you love Italian food I suggest you try this restaurant and I guarantee you, you will have a great time. It is located in the middle of the outdoor mall and you can do some shopping after you eat or shop first then eat. This is our second year of celebrating our daughter's birthday at this restaurant and both times, we are well satisfied. Try their Lasagna - it is one of the best. Their Peach Sangria is also something that you must try.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Wow what an amazing restaurant this rates higher than some of the top UK restaurants. Both my husband and me had our heart set on a really romantic and more upmarket meal to celerbrate our 25th wedding anniverary and also my husband had done the Las Vegas Rock N Roll Marathon the day before. We had been in Vegas from 28th Nov and we had been to Town Square in 2008 when it had just started to develop. So when we went back it was just what we needed.
The menus are fantastic there is everything you could ever want and will suit every pocket. The service is 100% if not more. Keep it up you deserve to be the best in Las Vegas.
We had starters, main then I had a dessert shared a little bit with hubby and we had some superb wine. Thanks for an amazing memory.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We love Brio because the food is delicious, very fresh and the place is really nice. It is located at town square, our favorite mall and place to go with the kids. You can eat outside and have a really nice view of the people walking by and the stores. Really nice.