“Westside of Paradise house Las Vegas”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Adrian240...
Ssnta rosa
“Westside of Paradise house Las Vegas”
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I traveled with a group of 17 for a bachelor party . We stayed at the Westside paradise house. Which is close to the strip and it was amazing. The photos don't do it justice. I felt like I was on an episode of cribs. The house is very spacious, clean with a sweet view of the strip. Also the backyard has a fire pit, beautiful pool with a waterfall and slide. Great place to relax with friends and family. We really enjoyed our stay. If you're going with a big group this is the house for you. You won't be disappointed

sharibeli...
Ridgecrest, California
“Best vacation ever!”
Reviewed April 28, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I rented this property for a surprise birthday party for my husband's 60th. I had 9 couples join us and we had the best vacation we've ever had! The house was perfect for our needs. The large kitchen was our gathering place for all meals and conversations (plenty of seating and eating around the large granite island). We were there for 5 nights and never ate out once! We literally had 10+ people in the kitchen and we were not running into eachother at all. The patio upstairs has a peaceful and jaw dropping view of the lights from the strip at night (my hang out in the evenings unwinding before bed). The jacuzzi was wonderful, we used this several times a day, and the pool was gorgeous and slide was a blast! Lots of parking inside garages and out, so easy to load and unload trucks for all of the food we brought. Ping pong tourneys in the garage (away from the wind) and I loved that the garage opened to the back yard as well. Poker table was used multiple times and the owners provided casino chips which made the play so much fun! I wanted an open floor plan that had space for entertaining so we could all feel part of the group, but also enough bedrooms and private spots to have quiet conversations and alone time, and this was absolutely perfect. When I had any problems (like figuring out how to use the pool remote for the spa temp), Tony texted me back right away and even offered to turn the spa to my temp remotely from his web app. That was awesome! Great property, great property management, and I highly recommend this place!

Rebel190
Detroit MI
“Great Rental West Side of the Strip”
Reviewed March 27, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Had a great time in this well appointed rental. It was the perfect size for our group of 15 and we loved the pool area. Rental was clean and the Owner provided great service leading up to & during our stay. In a quite neighborhood, 15 min ride from the airport, 10 minutes to the heart of the Strip and 40 minutes to Red Rocks park.

Suzie007
Prince George
“So amazing!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Our group just stayed on the West Strip for a friends 50th Birthday! This was the first time any of us had done a homeaway experience in Vegas. It was so fantastic!! The home is beautiful with tons of space, 20 of us stayed and felt there was so much room. You are close to the strip (beautiful views) and with uber cheap rides! Tony at 777rentals is so fantastic to deal with, professional and quick to respond. On top of that they hooked us up with Shane at the Vegas Republik Group, these guys know what they are doing. We had a hard time organizing 20 people and Shane was awesome, he had group info, limos, and anything we wanted and needed to know at the drop of a hat. We will definitely be back! Everyone had such an amazing time!! Thank you Tony & Shane

Your age range 35-49
SeanDice
White Plains, New York
“New Years Vegas Style!”
Reviewed January 13, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This house was GREAT! 3 families go away every year for New Years and this year the 20 of us chose vegas and 777Rentals - West Strip Paradise was a perfect fit! Great view of strip at night and perfect sightline for fireworks on NYE. Spacious bedrooms and living room areas & the poker & pingpong table were a great way to spend time in the house. Tony was great with booking and providing help during our stay! Great large group / family rental.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing