My husband and I dined at Andre's on Thursday August 20th. I ordered the Filet and he ordered a lobster dish. I am extremely allergic to regular fish but I eat shell-fish all the time without a problem. I enjoyed my steak, and had one bite of my husbands lobster dish. Within minutes I started to feel funny, and was unable to finsih my meal. We barely made it back to our room where I spent the rest of the night in my room violently ill. My husband went back down the next day and asked if there was a possibility that the Lobster had fish-stock in it's base or if the meat itself had been cross-contaminated. The staff could not have been less helpful, and when my husband told them what had happened to me, they just said he should take it up with security. At the very least they should have offered to credit the cost of my meal, which I couldn't even digest, but the staff was completely rude, and after suffering with this allergy for 25 years I know when I have been exposed to fish. Luckily I only had one bite, otherwise I would have ended up in the hospital. Not exactly how I envisioned our little weekend get-away.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.