TripAdvisor

from $72.47
from $52.99
from $86.46
More Info
All reviews magic show talented magician planet hollywood all ages slight of hand small theatre magical experience general admission he plays david copperfield sin city vip seats penn and teller no bad seats meet and greet audience participation story line
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

I am a magic afficiando. I perform magic and attend every magic show that I can. This show is the best I’ve ever seen. The tricks are amazing. In fact astonishing. As much as I know about magic, I am completely mystified as to how they are done. And they are done up close, most of the audience is within 15 feet of the stage. Far better than Mat Franco, the biggest magician in Vegas, and even a bit better than Penn and Teller. You got to see this.

Date of experience: April 2019
MortimerManagement, Manager at Xavier Mortimer's Magical Dream, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Thank you so much for coming to our show! We are so glad that you enjoyed Xaviers unique magic and the way he puts it into his show. We hope you will visit again.

Reviewed April 3, 2019

I really enjoyed this show. Xavier is not only a good magician, but both he and his assistant are naturally charming performers. In addition to magic, the show also has comedy and a sweet love story woven into a cohesive narrative. Unfortunately, the venue isn't a great showcase for his talents. He could certainly handle a bigger venue with better sets, etc. But you do feel that you are interacting with him, unlike Penn and Teller where most of the seats are too far away from the stage to really appreciate it. He also took free photos with any audience members who were interested after the show. With his talent and style, Xavier will likely be headlining a bigger venue someday, so take this chance to see him up close and personal while you still can.

Date of experience: March 2019
MortimerManagement, Manager at Xavier Mortimer's Magical Dream, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are so glad that you enjoyed the show. We love being in a theater that allows for the audience to be close so they can really feel like they are a part of the experience. We agree that the venue could be better, and we are doing our best to make improvements to it as we go. We hope that Caesars will read this review and consider putting us in a bigger theater someday :). We hope you will see us again!

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

We go to Vegas a few times a year and have seen a lot of magic shows from the big ones to smaller ones. We have a 7 year old son.
My husband took my son here last week for the show, it is playing at 6pm at Bally’s. Good time a lot for kids.
They LOVED it. Raved about it. My son said it was the best magic show he has ever seen. He and my husband were quoting different things from the show. It is magic plus comedy plus tricks acrobatics etc. Apparently Xavier worked for Cirque de Soleil and it shows with his polish and his tricks. He is very talented. It’s a high energy show.
We are going back to Vegas in 16 days (our last trip with our son til September because it starts to get too hot there for him) and my son is taking me to the show!

Date of experience: March 2019
MortimerManagement, Manager at Xavier Mortimer's Magical Dream, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so glad that your husband and son enjoyed the show. Our show is enjoyable for both adults and kids so you will have a great time! Looking forward to having you. Regards, Management

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Front row center seats - Wow. Gave us the best view for magic. Amazed. It was very entertaining and family friendly. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: March 2019
MortimerManagement, Manager at Xavier Mortimer's Magical Dream, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Thank you for coming to our show! We are happy that you had such a great view of our magic and were entertained. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed March 24, 2019

This is a sweet magic show with a talented cast. The venue is small so you will be close to the action.

Date of experience: March 2019
MortimerManagement, Manager at Xavier Mortimer's Magical Dream, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Thank you for coming to our show! We are glad that you enjoyed it.