Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
This was one of the best experiences

This was one of the best experiences I've had driving exotic cars, the instructor was very... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2019
Pete I
Awesome!!

I called Isaias for information and he was so helpful in answering my questions. Although the... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2019
Odyssey425785

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from $199.00
from $255.39
from $140.26
from $245.00
More Info
All reviews lake mead exotic cars exotic car driving driving tour birthday present for my husband las vegas speedway an amazing experience highly recommend these guys great communication great car love cars beautiful drive explained everything next trip to vegas great guide take pictures red rock canyon
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Very pleasant staff and venue. Even though it rained, we still went through it with the Ride Along and was very pleasant! They even offered to reschedule due to the rain, but I couldn't. Anyway, I don't regret it at all.

Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

It has been crazy weather in Las Vegas the last two moths. So happy the team still managed to get your experience on the road. Check out our changing fleet and hopefully we see you again!

Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

AWESOMEAWESOME#@!!! My fiance love cars. So when we planned to get married in Vegas. I wanted to surprise him and give him a gift he would remember for a very long time. I did a lot of research before deciding on Exotic Car Experiences. I called before we came out and had all of our information verified and appointment set up. We were picked up at our hotel. ISIAH and Anthony were super. My fiance including myself loved the whole experience. My fiance smiled the whole time. Anthony is a great guide that allows you to be safe and also let you experience what the car can do. It is well worth the money. Please go with this service. I don't think you will be disappointed. The end of the drive culminated with a cruise down the strip and Isaiah giving us lots of very good information and facts about Vegas.

Date of experience: February 2019
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2019

Happy clients are our favorite things. So glad you had a wonderful time. Hopefully we get to see you both again !!

Reviewed February 7, 2019

Fantastic drive through the desert, which is not only a beautiful drive, but really allows for the true supercar experience. The staff was really great and the service overall was excellent from start to finish. Can't wait to do it again.

Date of experience: February 2019
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2019

Hi Eric
Thank you for such a wonderful review. Our guest experience is the primary reason we do this.
We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Best experience to drive a super car in Las Vegas. Great time and price. Service: 5/5 -Super friendly and knowledgable. Thanks for this service.

Date of experience: January 2019

We love great reviews, so thank you for taking the time and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely the best experience. This is absolutely a must do!!! If you have at all any interest I would just go ahead and do it. Far and beyond exceeded my expectations.

Date of experience: January 2019
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2019

Yay, another happy customer. Please tell your friends and family to come visit us when they are in town, even if it's just to have a look at the amazing cars!! Look forward to seeing you again some time.