Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
This was one of the best experiences

This was one of the best experiences I've had driving exotic cars, the instructor was very... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2019
Pete I
Awesome!!

I called Isaias for information and he was so helpful in answering my questions. Although the... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2019
Odyssey425785

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from $199.00
from $255.39
from $140.26
from $245.00
More Info
All reviews lake mead exotic cars exotic car driving driving tour birthday present for my husband las vegas speedway an amazing experience highly recommend these guys great communication great car love cars beautiful drive explained everything next trip to vegas great guide take pictures red rock canyon
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Best experience to drive a super car in Las Vegas. Great time and price. Service: 5/5 -Super friendly and knowledgable. Thanks for this service.

Date of experience: January 2019
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

We love great reviews, so thank you for taking the time and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely the best experience. This is absolutely a must do!!! If you have at all any interest I would just go ahead and do it. Far and beyond exceeded my expectations.

Date of experience: January 2019
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2019

Yay, another happy customer. Please tell your friends and family to come visit us when they are in town, even if it's just to have a look at the amazing cars!! Look forward to seeing you again some time.

Reviewed January 13, 2019

Although the 2.5 hour driving experience might seem expensive, after my Lake Mead drive all I can say is that it's worth every penny. Kevin and Martin were my lead / tail drivers and spent ample time explaining each car, it's characteristics, and their opinions on what makes each different from the others. I had perfect driving weather and enjoyed every minute of the 2.5 hour experience. Originally I'd looked at a Exotic car driving experience at the Las Vegas Speedway but the rides were so short that it just didn't make sense (to me). This gives you plenty of time to enjoy multiple cars and feel (to an extent) their capabilities. I will definitely do this again if I go back to Vegas.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Wow, thanks for such a great review, and yes it certainly is worth every penny. Please tell your friends as our guests are our best advocates. Keven & Martin do a great job every time on the tours.
Cannot wait to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 12, 2019

This was an awesome and last minute impulse thing to do. Well worth the money to drive 3 exotic whips. Awesome time and an awesome crew.

Date of experience: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We wil make sure the staff hear about your compliments. Our experiences are some of the best value for money things to do in Las Vegas so please spread the word!
Thanks for your business and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

We recently visited Las Vegas and had the opportunity to rent of if the cars out for the day and let me tell you this was the highlight of our trip. It was such a great experience to take in the sights from such a gorgeous vehicle. Next time we will definitely chose one of the many tour options. The staff is welcoming and knowledgeable and make you feel very comfortable before you head out. Thank you!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Stephen P, General Manager at Exotic Driving Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2019

So great to get amazing reviews from happy guests, we look forward to seeing you again some time.